Chapter 4

The Dinner that went so wrong

Tomorrow came sooner then I could bare. With the sound of Ashley's pacing and Christina's knife hitting the cutting board I could already tell tonight was going to be a disaster. Then came the door bell and watching Ashley slowly walk to it like bloody marry was behind the door wasn't helping.

She was taking so long that I got up and opened it myself.

"Hey" said the familiar voice of a eighteen year old that we all love.

"Hayes!" Ashley and I yelled as we gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Hey guys" he said managing to hug us back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as Shawn, Matt and him said hello to each other.

"Chris called me and told me to bring this" he said holding up two bottles, one white wine the other red.

"Oh finally I thought you'd never come" she said taking the bottle from him as Ashley got a phone call and left.

"You wanna help?" She told him walking away as he followed.

Chris and Hayes have been good friends for a while now since they're the only ones who are the same age. As you've seen to notice Chris is very young and Hayes just completes her stupidity I was actually surprised she didn't marry him.

As I was deep in thought I felt a pair of arms snake around me.

"You seem stressed" Matt said coming behind me and snaking his arms around my waist.

"I'm just nervous" I told him leaning my head back on his chest.

"Well I could always take a little edge off" he tells me seductively.

"So Jay just called he's gonna be a little late" Ashley says walking back in as Chris wakes out an angry look on her face again.

"He's what?!!!????" Chris says with the knife in her hands.

"It took forever to prepare this meal and by the time he gets here it will probably be cold" she says waving the knife around scaring the hell out of us.

"It's okay honey we understand just give me this" Hayes says going for the knife as she unwillingly gives it to him.

"He said he won't be too long" Ashley tells us as I feel a hand slide towards my ass and squeeze it.

"What's wrong" they all asked as I feel Matt grin evilly.

"Nothing I thought I saw a spider" I told them as Chris squinted her eyes and Matt suppressed a laugh as his fingers find my clit and start rubbing.

"Since when are you afraid of spiders" Chris asked.

"They are very dangerous creatures Chris don't question me" I tell her as she raises an eyebrow at me I feel him slip a finger in.

"Oh My God" I yelled as I could feel him smirk.

"What now?" Ashley asked.

"Um I think the um spider I saw before was only um a baby what if there's a whole nest?" I say lying horribly as Shawn starts to smirk that's when I knew he knew what was going on.