Chapter 2

Two days passed by like two months and I know you're thinking you're over exaggerating but when you love someone as much as I love Matt it's hard not it.

"He's here" Chris yelled from her bed.

I was left with the task of watching her and the twins while she's on bed rest. It only made sense since I'm the one going to school to own my own day care.

After Chris said it I ran out of her room and ran to the front door where he was just coming in. I jumped on Matt so fast if Shawn didn't hold him up he probably would of fell back.

"I always wondered how you handled all that ass...now I know you can't" Ashley joked as I blushed.

I'll admit I'm not the skinniest girl in our group but I'm definitely not fat either. I was more on the curvy side.

"Hey babe I missed you" Matt said kissing my forehead.

"I missed you so much it hurt" I told him.

"Like someone had ripped a part out of your heart right?" He asked as I nodded.

"Ugh get a room" Ashley said from the couch with a hand full of pop corn as she watched pretty little lairs.

I pulled Matt by the hand and proceeded to take him to our bedroom.

"She's still in a mood I see" Matt says shaking his head.

"Yeah I think it got worse, and I still haven't told her about Kai and Nicole working together" I told him as he avoided eye contact- which he only did when he needed to hide something.

"What did you do?" I asked putting my index and middle finger to my forehead.

"Nothing.." he stated trailing off.

"Matthew" I started.

"Well..." he said in a high pitch voice which told me this was bad.

"Matthew Espinosa" I said patiently but angrily.

"I can't rat out the boys babe" Matt told me which raised my blood pressure.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa tell me right now!" I said raising my voice.

"Jay called us for advice on what to do with Nicole and we have it to him" Matt said looking down.

"What type of advice?" I asked.

"What to do when the one who got away comes back when you think you've found the love of your life" he whispered.

"What!? What did you say?" I asked.

"I don't know ask Shawn" he told me as I pushed past him and out the door seeing Shawn and grabbing him by the ear to his bedroom.

"Owe what is that for?" he asked rubbing his ear when we entered and I closed the door.

"What did you tell Kai?" I asked as his eyes widened.

"Whatever do you mean Starfish?" He said trying to keep cool.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes you have three seconds" I threatened crossing my arms, shifting all my weight to one side, and tapping my feet.

"There's nothing to-" he started.

"Uno" I started in Spanish so he knew I was angry.

"We didn't even-" he stated.

"Dos" I told him narrowing my eyes.

"Honestly we barely-" he said.

"Tres" I told him.

"Bros before hoes" he shouted before I could get a word in.

"What did you just call me!?" I said outraged as he swallowed knowing what's in store.

"Tonto, pendejo Quien te da el derecho de usar esa palabra conmigo. No me llames nunca una azada que entiendes que te terminará. Podrías haber arruinado lo mejor que Ashley ha tenido y piensas que está bien ahora derramo antes de que derrame tu tripa por todo este piso" I shouted knowing he could very well understand me with his Spanish back ground.

Translation: who gives you the right to even use that word with me. don't ever call me a hoe you understand i will end you. you might have ruin the best thing Ashley has ever had and you think thats okay now spill it before i spilt your guts all over this floor

"Okay okay fine I told him that when I was with Chris Lauren came back to my life and when I went after Lauren it was the biggest mistake of my life. Lauren was an ex for a reason all she ever did was bring me pain and misery and because of that I missed my kids baby faze. I missed the late night bottle feedings and holding them in my arms and most of all I miss out on the best women that ever happened to me because I was being stupid" Shawn said looking down.

"Awe Shawn that was so cute" I told him.

"Yeah yeah just don't tell my wife she'd never let it go" he says scatting the back of his head.

"I think I'll tell her" I told him joking.

"You might as well tell her the sex was boom that's why I couldn't choose" Shawn joked as I hit him.

"I'm just kidding but seriously nobody has to know like at all that I told you if they did I'd probably get my bro card revoked" he told me honestly.

"Fine my lips are sealed" I told him walking out first as he followed.

"What happened to you two?" Chris asked walking, she was only about 6 months into her pregnancy.

"Should you really be up?" Shawn asked worried.

"Oh hush I'm only six months I'm allowed to walk around this time last year you were kicking me out" Chris said as everyone froze.

"You did what?" I asked.

"Technically she left me for Johnson" Shawn countered.

"Don't use that, you were with Lauren" Chris said.

"Hey let's just agree that both of you fucked up your relationship, at least you still have one" Ashley said depressed on the couch.

"Okay that's it I'm tried of this look at you. You look like a mess, you haven't moved from this couch for what a boy. A man does not define you and the fact that you're not even putting up a fight is pissing me off" Chris said letting her hormones get the best of her.

"Because that worked out so well for you right" Ashley snapped back.

"Actually yes, am I not married to him? Did he not come to his senses after he realized what he lost?" She told her.

"You mean after he realized that someone else could treat you better" Ashley said like a light bulb went on in her head.

"No just no Jay is no Shawn or a Nash he's better and you need to show him you're willing to fight for someone you care about now get off you're lazy ass go put on something extra fucking hot and invite him to dinner tonight and I mean Now! Starr go with her so she won't chicken out" Chris told us.

"Alright let's go child" I said dragging her out of bed.

Tims for operation that boy is mine!

Sorry I'm not Chris I'm horrible at names.