~How you meet~

Rei - You were walking down to a cafe, so you could study for a bit while it's nice and quiet  since you have siblings that are always loud. As you approached the door, you only saw like a couple people in front of you, so that was good.
After you ordered your coffee, you set your stuff down at a booth so you can save it for yourself. As you got your coffee and sat down in the booth, you saw a very familiar guy walk into the cafe. He looked like a guy from school that's on the swim team. You quickly looked away to get started on your work. As you were study for a test on your computer, you kept looking over at him, standing and waiting for his coffee. You also saw that he had his backpack, so maybe he was here to study also.
*5 minutes later*
When you looked up from your computer, you saw that he was looking for a place to sit so you quickly looked back at your computer. But you saw a figure standing in front of the booth, so you looked up and saw him, he asked
"Hey mind if I sit here? He pointed across from you.
"Go ahead, its all yours" you said while smiling in a nice way.
He sat down and also took out his computer. You guys were working on it until...
"Hey, aren't you y/n from my classes in school? He asked looking at you as you looked back at him.
"Yeah, I heard about you also? Aren't you on the swim team?" You asked
"Yeah, I am, my names Rei" he said
Then after that, you guys started to talk to each other, having a nice conversation.
Then you guys became closer as each day passed by.

Nagisa - You were walking by the beach, enjoying the night sky and the nice breeze.
It was 10pm but it was the weekend, so you thought you might relax while you had the time. You then sat down on the sand by the water as you watched the stars. Then you looked at the ocean. It was so calm and peaceful. You thought. Then you heard a couple laughs coming from your right side, as you looked over to your left, you saw the 5 boys that you saw from your school, they were also on the swim team. You just turned back to mind your own business. Then you heard them saying bye to each other as all of them left. Then when you turned back to your left, you saw one of them that stayed behind. He then looked over at you, and you quickly turned your head back to look in front of you. Hoping that he didn't catch you staring at him. Then you heard something coming closer to you. Then you felt a person right next to you. You then looked to your left and saw nigisa sitting right next to you.
"What are you doing here out late at night, especially alone?" He asked looking at the ocean.
"I don't know, I came here to relax for a bit I guess" I said looking back at the ocean.
"Y/n right?" He asked looking at you now
"Yeah and your Nagisa from the swim team at school" you said
"Yup, that sounds about right" he said
Then you guys started to walk down the beach and kept talking about things you never knew about each other. You guys ended up being best friends in school and outside of school.

Makoto -  You were walking with your 2 siblings to the park near your house. They were begging you to come since they were both 6 years old. As you guys arrived at the park, it looked empty, then they started running to the park and started to play around. You just sat on a bench under a tree, not far away from the park.
*20 minutes later*
'I wonder how they are not tired out yet' You thought.
You asked them about 15 times of they wanted to go but they declined all those time. Then all of a sudden you heard other laughs coming from the path towards the park. You saw a tall muscular figure with 2 twin kids. When the kids left to go to the park, the man turned around and when you saw his face, you already knew it was Makoto, from the swim team at school. You never talked to him and he never talked to you. You didn't think he knew you at all even though you knew a good amount of him just because everyone talks about the swim team members.
You then went on your phone, then saw that someone sat right next to you. You looked up from your phone and saw makoto sitting right next to you.
"Hey y/n, how are you doing?" He asked. You were really surprised that he knew your name.
"I'm doing good makoto, how about you?" You said politely
"Good, I see our siblings know each other" he said pointing to them
"I guess so" you said laughing a little
"You know how come you never talked to me?" He asked
"I don't know, I'm more of a shy type and I'm definitely not the first person to talk to someone new" you said chuckling
"Well, I would like to know more about you" he said turning to you now
"Really" you said shocked a little bit
"Yup, I wanna be your friend" he said smiling
Then you kept talking until the kids wanted to go home. He have you his phone number and later on you guys texted each other becoming closer as friends.

Rin - You were getting ready to go to the beach with your friends, cause one of their brothers agreed to let you guys take his speed boat to the ocean so you guys could swim around.
You then started driving to the beach.
When you got there, you spotted your friends right away.
You guys were already in the speed boat and heading towards the deep end.
You then looked around and saw that there was another boat not too far away from you guys and noticed there were boys swimming around too. You immediately knew who they were, they were the swim team boys at your school.
*5 minutes later*
You entered the water slowly, taking in all the coldness.
You then felt use to the water and started to swim around with your friends.
*2 hours later*
You guys got back into your boat and started to drive towards the deck where he got the boat from. You then changed into clothes and started to walk back to your car since it was getting dark outside. As you were waking to your car, you said bye to your friends as they drove off. You noticed there was one car left in the parking lot. As you opened the door to your car, you heard someone say
"Well hello y/n"
You turned around and saw Rin.
"Hi rin" you said
"We noticed you guys were swimming today, you like swimming?" He asked smirking
"Yeah, why?" You asked, noticing his friends were already in the car and waiting for him.
" You should come watch me swim at our games" he said smirking
"I'll take that advice" you said smiling
"Great see you around y/n" he said walking off to his friends
"Bye rin" you said getting into your car.

Haruka - You were walking in the sand to get to your surfboard. It was night time and you decided to surf for a little since you saw the perfect waves for surfing. You then got into the cold water and started to swim far out towards the waves. You noticed on the beach that there was someone's bag and clothes. You guessed someone forgot their things here. So you just went back to surfing.
After multiple waves you surfed, you noticed someone was swimming, you couldn't really see cause it was late at night.
You started to swim towards them on your board. Then you stopped right beside them.
You noticed it haruka, he loved water, so you weren't really surprised it was him.
"Hey haruka, what are you doing swimming out at this time?" You asked looking at him.
"Well, you know I love the water, so nothing really stops me from getting a late night swim." He said now looking at you
"Aren't you afraid there are sharks?" You asked
"No, but aren't you scared y/n?" He asked now smirking
"I'm on a surfboard, your just swimming without anything" you said
"Wanna help me get beach to shore then since your worried about me" he said smirking
"Sure just cause I don't want you getting killed out here" you said as he was getting onto your surfboard.
After you guys swam to shore, he went to get his stuff real quick and came back to you.
"Thanks" he said
"No problem" you said
"Well then, I'll be seeing you around school right y/n" he said walking away still looking at you.
"Yeah I guess, if only your at the pool during free time" you said smiling
"Don't worry, I'm always there" he said
"Alright bye haruka" you said kinda shouting since he was far away from you
"Bye y/n" he said also the same tone you used.
Then you went back home and you guys then started getting closer to each other, hanging out basically everyday.