~How you turn him on~

Rin - You were making pancakes in his shirt and underwear while swaying your hips side to side, dancing to the music. Rin was still sleeping, so you decided to make breakfast. But what you didn't know was that rin was watching you the whole time while your were dancing, while he stood there smirking at you, he felt getting turned on just by seeing you dancing in his clothes and nothing underneath.

Rei - You and rei were in the library reading books when all of a sudden he looked up at you from his book. While he looked at you, you had the tip of a pen in your mouth biting on it, kinda seductively, while he watched you some more you looked up at him with innocent eyes. That's when he smirked and said " you know your turning me on with that pen in your mouth" then you started to blush while he just smirked,

Nagisa - You were eating whip cream and he was eating candy while you guys were watching a movie in the living room. All of a sudden he looked at you at the wrong moment cause you put whip cream on your finger and licked it off slowly. He then started to get turned on by just seeing that, so then he excused himself to think it through and just calm down.

Makoto - You and Makoto were at the pet store. You went to go get something shelves so he came along with you to help you out just in case. You had to reach down to get something off the shelf so that caused you to lean down and show your cleavage to him. As soon as he saw your cleavage, he got turned on. So he hid it by turning around and going to a different isle.

Haru - You were in the bathroom changing into your white bikini while haru was sitting on your bed  waiting for you so he went on his phone. After you got changed you walked out with your bikini to go get some clothes to cover up. Haru saw you and immediately got turned on so he pinned you against the wall and said "Don't go near any other guys except for me, got it" he said in your ear. You just smirked and agreed, since you knew his weakness was you in a bikini.