~When you sit on his lap~

Haru - You saw haru drying himself off on the bench, so you decided to tease him a little bit and it's also his fault for being that hot. You started to walk over to the bench that he was sitting on, he was drying off his hair until he felt someone on his lap. He looked up to see you sitting on his lap. "Why are you so hot? " you asked putting your head in his neck. He chuckled. "So I could tease you easily" he replied with a smirk. You then kissed him before you got off his lap waiting for him to get dressed all the way.

Makoto - You saw makoto playing with the kids at the swim club. You just watched them, smiling to yourself hoping that your gonna have kids with him. As soon as the kids left to go home after swim practice, you looked at makoto sitting on the bench. You then came up to him and sat on his lap. "You really good with children" you said smiling. "Yeah, but I'm just practicing when the day comes when I'm gonna have kids with you" he said kissing your forehead. You then got off and waited for him at the entrance.

Rin - You saw him playing on his phone, you started to get annoyed cause he was on his phone the whole day, so you then got the idea as you ran back to his bedroom and take your shorts off and your shirt and put one of his shirts on. You then walked out into the living room where Rin was on the couch sitting. You then walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him. That got his attention. He looked at you up and down smirking then saying "You really know how to get my attention, don't you?" Then smashed his lips onto yours.

Nagisa - You saw Nagisa sitting at the tables eating candy so you finally got done with getting no attention basically the whole time so you went over to him and he poked at you for a second before you sat on his lap in the chair. "Nagisa, how come the candy is getting all the attention but not me?" You asked pouting. "You want attention?" He asked in your ear. You nodded and he asked "What kind of attention?" Smirking.  You then got off his lap blushing at how he can have 2 sides. "I'm kidding, we can go to the amusement park in a little bit" he said. You screamed in joy.

Rei - You saw rei sitting on the couch reading a book soon you got annoyed of him, putting all his attention on the book instead of you. You then went up to him and sat on his lap putting the book down. "Can we do something?" You asked looking at him. "Like what?" He said reading the book again. "I don't know, but please do something with me instead of that book" you said. "Are you jealous over a book?" He asked smiling."Maybe" you said looking away. "Don't be, we can go to the beach if you want" he said. "Yes" you said smiling and getting off his lap to get ready for the beach.