Remember me

Nodame awakes in Chiaki's embrace. Even though her body sore from their love making, she felt so happy that her heart can explode. She looks at Chiaki who still sleeping, his handsome face relaxed and soft. His face has a smirk on in. She smiled too because of that. She touches his lips that being kissed her just a moment ago, Yes this is mine also. She giggles. She caresses his cheek softly, but that's maybe tickles him so he turn away shifting his body to other side which makes Nodame free. She standup right away, she need to go to the restroom. She decided that she better take shower too. She did change a bit.

After she's done, she looked at still sleeping Chiaki. She is hungry, but don't have a heart to wake him up. So she decided to go to Tanya or frank for food. When she opens the door, there is a single red rose with a note there.

"Good morning princess, I wanted to give you the freshness rose for you. But I saw that you with Chiaki. Even its hurting me most, but all I can see that your happiest face that I can't give you. Even you tried to act happy Megumi, all your heart and thought is always with him. I'm leaving France today. I hope for you happiness as always. I love you, and always love you, please remember that, and don't forget about me. Your First Love." Her heart stings a bit reading his note. She puts the flower in the some bottle with some water, because she doesn't have a vase. But she is taking the notes with her.

Chiaki wake up so fresh, He has doing the right thing. For all denying of his feeling turns out to be burden in his heart. He never feels this warmth in his heart before. He turns his body to find his source of warm but all he had is an empty bed. Where is she, he slowly sit down and adjust his eyes with the dimmed light. Maybe she is outside. He walks to the living room. She is not there too. There is a sudden panic in his heart. But his mind still takes control, maybe she out to Tanya or Frank for food, this already afternoon, she must be hungry. He must prepare something to eat. But His heart sink, when he saw the red rose in the bottle. That guy was here.

Kanemoto is standing in the Charles de Gaulle Airport. He is in one of busiest airport in the world but he felt so lonely. He had his boarding pass and passport in the pocket. He is ready to go, back to where he belongs. She looks so stunning in every time he sees her. But she look striking this morning when she with Chiaki. He hates himself for losing her again. This time it will be forever. Unconsciously his eyes are watery. He tried to sits in one of the cafe there, he need to control his emotions. He even sees things now. That girl is look exactly like her. She is walking towards him, it is her. That is really Noda Megumi.

"Senpai" She called him. He stunned to see her.

"Megumi? Why you are here? I thought ... you ..." He stuttered. He cannot hold himself for not hugging her. She let herself hugged for a while.

"I need to say a proper goodbye to you" She said broke his bubble of hope. He smiled sadly.

"I enjoyed every moment I spent with you too Senpai, I will never forget you. Thank you so much for all the happy times you gave me. We still can contact each other, right?" She asked slowly look at his brown eyes. He hugs her again for the answer.

"Yes, call me okay. " He said kissing her temple. "Goodbye Megumi Noda, my princess. I really have to go now.

"He can't hold out his feeling anymore. He let go of her and walk to the gates. She waving with smiles that he never can forget. Nodame went to her favorite Japanese restaurant, but Misaki San is closed. She walks sadly to her apartment. Tanya and Frank seems go out. She entered Chiaki's room first hoping that he cooks something. But strangely it's locked. Hungrily she opens her own door. Maybe she can make some ramen cup for dinner. The room is dark, but she can see him sitting in her sofa, his elbow on his knee. His hands are closing his face.

"Chiaki Senpai?" She asked, sit abruptly beside him forget to turn on the light. He looked at her as she is a ghost.

"Nodame? He needed to make sure. She takes his face in her palm. He was crying. She wipes his tears right away and hugs him.

"It's okay Nodame is here. " She felt so guilty for leaving him.

"I thought you are gone. I thought you are leaving me." He put his head on her shoulder hold her tightly.

"Gomene Shinichi, Nodame forget time, Nodame tried to find something to eat actually." Her answer give him chuckled but he remembered.

"But I see the rose, he was here, right?" He let go and get some space from her.

"He was, this morning ... Nodame just found out when Nodame open the door. He is already on his flight back to Japan now. Nodame was saying goodbye. Chiaki looked at her, tried to digest each of her words. His face becomes bright when he understands what that means.

"Don't ever do that to me again." He said embrace her again.

"I thought you left me for him." He said repeated. She kisses slowly his cheek, his teary eyes and his hair.

"I never left you." She said seriously that astonish him. He was the one who keep playing with her heart.

"I know." He looked at her eyes, his hand taking hers.

"Please be mine Nodame?" He is asking unexpectedly after a while, Nodame surprise look cannot be veiled. Even Chiaki also look surprise his own questions. But he waited for her answer nervously.

"Is this serious, Shinichi?" She asked back. He kissed her for answer.

"I never be more serious than this. Marry me Noda Megumi?" He asked again.

"Yes... "Just that one word he waited and his happiness is completed. He kissed her again and again happily.

"Mukya, ... That's makes Nodame officially your fiancé now." She leaps to his embrace, forgetting her hunger when Chiaki started to kissed her shoulder get ready for the second round.

FIN