Marson Imagine

(Italics is the song)

Luna~Maë POV

"Do I have to go?!" I whined to Loren, as she was getting ready to go bowling.

"Yes, anyways Carson will be there," she smirks. Who's Carson you may ask, Carson is the boy who has been crushing on me since 4th grade. It's not like I hate him or anything, it's just whenever he tried to flirt with me, he comes off as a total player. He wasn't always like this. The only reason I'm going bowling tonight is because I owe Loren a favor.

I still don't know why Loren bothered to invite me. Carson is probably gonna just gonna talk and flirt with me the whole time. Tonight I'm just going to ignore him, TRY to ignore him.

Luna~Maë Outfit

Time Skip to when Loren, Luna, Ariel, Jordyn and Maë arrive at the bowling alley

We get there a little earlier than what we expected and decided to start a game. We play for about 15 minutes until Jacob, Brandon, Hunter, Blake, Weston, Zach, Mario, Mark, and Carson arrived. I whisper something to Loren, pointing at Carson, and she nodded.

You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we would never ever ever be apart

He then comes up to the lane next to us, rolls the ball, and gets a strike. He looked at me, smirked, and I just rolled my eyes. I then roll the ball and it knocks down all the pins except for one. I snapped my fingers and the pin fell. The boys oohed at this and the girls gave me high fives.

"Your really good at this yeah know?" Someone said from behind me.

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
We're just friends, what are you saying?
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like...

"Yeah I know I am," I sasses back, then I turn to see it was him. He put one foot on our ball retrieve thingy and started talking to me.

"Maë-Luna~Maë to you!" I told him.

"Sassy aren't we?" He smirks.

"Deal with it!" I replied.
(Anyone gets the reference? No? Ok...)

I turn to talk Loren, as I am, I feel a certain someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I smack his face and he lets go.

"What do you think YOU'RE doing?!" I ask him.

"Hugging~," he smirked.

"UGH!" I exclaimed and started walked off. Before I could exit the lanes, Carson jumped on one of the tables and started singing.