Chapter eight

The journey was 3 hours long and then another half an hour most of the way harry and Brie slept but like I said I don't sleep when I travel so when we arrive at the gates of the plaza I wake them up and lead them inside, once in the elevator, I pressed floor three. harry and ace were amazed at the technology my dad has.  "what does your dad do?" harry asks "he works for a massive tech company!" as soon as the doors open my mum greets us at the door, I give her a massive hug and wave to my dad on the balcony, he immediately waves us over to the balcony so I drag harry with me and angel in tow "dad!" I say giving him Hug once I see him " this is harry my boyfriend!" Angle hugs him tightly " and this is tony, my dad!" I give Harry a hug and whisper 'good luck!' And say that they should get to know each other while I go to the bathroom, I get up to the kitchens and looking for the bathroom, dad decided to has redo the place I see. "Hey, sweetie, lost?" " Angel said  " yeah! any chance of a bathroom?" "Oh yeah through this hallway on the right" "Okay, oh and do you have any Xanax ?" "Car journey didn't agree with you?" " no, not really!" "It's in the cabinet!!" "Thank you!" And so again I get sick and this time angel hears me and comes to check on me "are you okay sweetheart?" I nod and say I'm fine, I take the Xanax and rejoin the others in the balcony " everything okay here?" "It's okay!" dad  said smiling like an idiot "what did you do?" "Nothing actually!" "Uh-huh!" So we decided to take the conversation to dads office/lab. We tell mum and dad about the baby and tell Harry about the work we do,  Harry loved it! And dad was weirdly okay with the baby thing and if course mum was over the moon. Anyway, dad then decided we were all going to go out for this dinner to this new Italian restaurant that just opened. We agree and take two cars to this place, this place was very fancy, but we were seated almost immediately.