Congrats..! She Is Gone...

It was nearly 3am till everyone read the letter... Shagun was out of town for her some NGO[don't know what NGO she runs ] on her way she saw Ishita leaving.
Shagun-ye Ishita is wakt kha jaa rh h wo bh bag k saath jakr puchti Hu...
She was about to go but then she remembered her promise that once Ruhi is back she will leave from here.. So she is really leaving whatever how does it matter to me it's good everything will is back to me even raman too... Thinking this she smirked
In raman's room raman was totally sitting lifeless with letter in hand-
Ravan kumar
7 saal me to aap ko kisi Ne bh is Naam se nh bulaya hoga na. You remember when first we met for marriage we had a deal just for ruhi but everything turned out as a miracle you and me falling in love with each other was a beautiful thing in my life ever happened to me. I thanked murugan don't know how many times for this beautiful part of my life where i had two adorable children and most loving and caring husband. But everything came to an end one day when ruhi left us. You remember you always use to tease me saying that you feel jealous of ruhi sometimes because i love her more than you. And this was the truth of my life that i always loved my children more than you. When i left you all i never thought to come back and see you all ever again but i think destiny had some other plans for me. I came here but never planned to meet you all but again destiny played with me and again you reminded me the bitter truth.
That I'm barren I'm nothing but a bad omen firstly when i heard you praising adi's mum i thought you love me still and didn't meant those words and i got some courage to face you but again you disowned me and thrown me out of your life not once but again and again you insulted me at shoot in hospital infact you snatched pihu from me so brutally. I can understand your anger on me but this much humiliation was going too much for me so i decided to leave once and for all but again destiny don't why it always plays with me and we found rooh who bound us once. And then again we met each other and again had a deal to live together for ruhi. It was irony or joke that again everything was back same you on bed me on couch and...
Slowly i forgot everything in my dreamland seeing my whole family with me but you reminded me my reality when we met pihu's teacher you reminded me that we are not meant to be together. So finally i realised my place in everyone's life and accepted that this time m destined to leave ruhi has also settled back i wish she forgives me and understands that her ishimaa loves her alot and adi he already knows my children have Shagun as their mother so i don't have to worry much about them and you were also getting married to Shagun so complete your marriage and live happily. Destiny brought me back so that i can give you ruhi back who was gone because of me. My job is here everything is perfect now wish you a happy life ahead.
M going far very far away from your life so that bad omen doesn't fall on you take care of your family raman i still love you and will love till the last breadth of mine.
Raman was sitting lifeless on bed he didn't even thougt about his past acts which has hurt her this much.. He was having every single flashes of his words to her before 7 years and after she back how again he insulted her.
Raman- ye kya kiya Maine... Apni khushiyo me itna kho gya Ki uska dard dkhna door Ki baat h mai to uske aansu tak nh dkh paya. Ek baar fr kho diya Maine use. Ab kyu kru mai kha dhundhu use kha gai hogi. Ek baar kho kr dkh chuka hu kya zindagi Ho gai thi meri use samajh kyu nh ata Ki mai uske bina nh reh skta. Samajh bh kaise aaega jab Maine hmesha use jaane k liye hi kha hmesha uski beijjati ki...
Raman was angry not on his destiny because destiny always gave him chance to rectify his mistake not 1 but many chances but he was the one who kicked every opportunity back.
She came back but he pushed her back again so how can he blame her now. She was never wrong it was his decision always which she followed for his Happiness. She accepted surrogacy for him she accepted to give ruhi because he assured her of their safety. He was the one who failed to protect them but his ego forced him to blame her. Because he had a male ego who can never accept his fault.
Raman was hit with the reality today but it was too late now damage was already done now she has left him again all alone obviously surrounded by family members but still he was all alone.
Raman- is it really late..? No I can still find her i have to find her and bring her back i cannot let her go i can't lose her again. Saying this he wiped his tears and rushed out of the room.
Shagun was watching all this and enjoying thinking - "ro lo raman jitna bh rona h ro lo kyunki end me pihu k aage to tmhe jhukna hi pdega or mujhse shaadi krni hi pdegi "
Shagun- perfect everything is perfect Ishita is now gone and my way is almost clear pihu will definitely make raman marry me and raman can do anything for her.
Otherside adi read the letter snatching from her hand.
Meri pyaari rooh
Tmhe pta h mai tmhe rooh kyu bulati hu kyunki tm such me meri rooh Ho tmhare aane se phle mai sirf zindagi Jee rh thi lekin tmhare aane k baad mjhe sab kuch mil gya jiske bare me Maine kbh socha bh nh tha. Tm meri rooh thi isiliye tmhare jaane k baad mai bh suicide krne chali gai lekin maut nh ayi mjhe shayad isliye Ki aaj Jo hua wo nh hota agr us mai mar jaati to. Tm mujhse nafrat krti ho or krna bh chahiye kyunki galti meri thi Maine tmhe safe rkhne ka wada kiya tha or mai tmhe protect nh kr pai. Tmhe tmhare Papa k pass wapas laa kr shayad Maine apni galti thodi sudhar li hogi. Agr tmhari najar me meri galti thodi bh sh hui Ho to please apni ishimaa ko maaf kr dena or Papa ka khayal rakhna.
Papa bh kuch din me apki Shagun mama se shaadi kr lnge or apke pass sbkuch hoga maa Papa puri family mai is family me fit nh hoti. Pta h is baat ka ehsaas mjhe kb hua jb tmne mjhe mere naam se bulaya or Shagun ko mumma kha tha. Us din mjhe ehsaas hua Ki Maine kitni badi galti Ki h. Rooh maine apka admission form rakh diya h socha tha kal apke saath chalungi admission krane lekin... Mujhe Jana hoga ho sake to mjhe maaf kr dena. Adi se kehna Ki ishimaa use bht krti h or ek baar fir use chod kr jaa Rh h lekin is baar sbkuch h uske pass uski choti behen Jo uski ishimaa Ki wajah se usse door ho gai thi or pura parivar bhi or maa Ki kami Shagun puri kr degi to use yaa tmko kbh meri kami mehsoos nh hogi. Apna or sbka or pihu ka hmesha khayal rakhna tm dono or uske liye Jo uski maa h use hi rehne dena use kbh mat btana Ki mai uski kuch lagti thi. Wish you all Happiness in life ahead rooh or adi ko bh.
Adi was shocked no he was totally shattered with this. He shook up ruhi.
Adi- kya hua ruhi dkho tm chahti th na Ki ishimaa yha Na rhe to tmhe to khush hona chahiye tm kyu ro rh ho tm celebrate kro Ki jisse tm sbse jyada nafrat krti th wo ab yha nh h itni nafrat krti th k unko unke naam se bulati th. To ab kya hua tm kyu ro rh Ho...
Ruhi- aa..di...adi bhaiya... Wo... Mai to... Wo mai...
Adi-kya wo tm haaan kya kehna chahti ho yaad h tmhe Ki jisse tm nafrat krti th wo tmhe yha rokne k liye tmhare pairo par gir gyi th tmhe bht acha feel hua hoga na unhe aise dkh kr...??
Or jise tm mumma kehti ho wo wha bh chup th or tb bh use koi khushi nh hui th jb tmhare zinda hone k khabar ayi th. Use tak tm maa keh skti Ho lkn ishimaa ko nh kh skti jisne tmhare jaane k baad Papa Ki kadwi baatein sehen ki har iljaam Apne sir leliya. Lekin mai aisa nh hone dunga mai unhe nh Jane dunga is baar. Is baar unhe tmhare liye nh mere liye rukna hoga kyunki kisi or ko unki value ho yaa Na Ho par mjhe h. Mai jaa rha hu unhe dhundhne.
Saying this adi left the room in anger when adi left Ruhi composed herself hitting the realisation and ran behind him. Both came in living room and raman too came running down.
Adi saw raman with letter in hand and understands that he has also got to know. He didn't say say anything and left to search Ishita. Adi-rukiye Papa app ishimaa ko dhundhne jaa rae h na jaiye mai bh unhe hi dhundhne jaa rha hu lekin 1 baat mai abhi bolna chahta hu agr is baar mere sir se maa ka saya hata to apki zindagi me bete ka astitv bh nh rhega. saying this he left and raman too left to search Ishita.
Ruhi was left alone there she was still in shock of the happenings. She sat on floor crying. She felt someone's hand on her shoulder she turned and saw Shagun standing there.
Shagun- kya hua ruhi tm yha kyu baithi ho or ro kyu rh Ho. She faked her concern. As usual it was shagun's favourite job which she did everytime perfectly.
Ruhi saw her concerned face but at once remembered adi's words that how she was unhappy after getting her being alive news.
She shrugged her hand with a jerk and left to her room in anger. Angry she was not angry on anyone but herself how she treated Ishita and insulted her everywhere. How she showed her low in front of Shagun calling her mumma and Ishita by her name. She shouted with a heavy heart at the top of her voice reminiscing all cruel flashbacks...
iiissshhiiimaa...
Shagun heard her shout and smirked
Shout how much you want to shout you can shout. Ruhi was of no use to me before also and now also. Ishita will not come back now.
Otherside Ishita was at the airport alone she was leaving alone not with Mani and aliya. She didn't even inform them about her going back to Australia. She felt like ruhi is crying and calling her and stood up with a jerk.
Ishita- Mujhe aisa kyu lga Ki ruhi dard me h or Mujhe bula rh h. No wo mjhe kyu bulaegi wo mujhse nafrat krti h. She cried keeping her face in her palm. Till then her flight got announced and she left with her luggage to board with heavy heart having all the flashbacks of her good and sad both moments with her family.
Pihu woke up with a jerk listening Ruhi's scream...
Pihu-ruhi didi kya hua aap ro kyu rh h are you in did you get hurt somewhere...??
Ruhi saw her little sister how concerned she was
Ruhi-yes pihu m very hurt and I'm in much pain
Pihu-should i kiss you like that day pain will go away. Saying this pihu bend down to kiss her but ruhi stopped her. She reminiscences her same moment with Ishita she cried more badly and said
Ruhi-no pihu it's true that this pain will go away by a single kiss only but not by yours
Pihu-then whose kiss ruhi didi
Ruhi- my mother kiss her one hug her warmth only that can heal my pain and HER TOO...
Pihu-where is your mother ruhi didi
Ruhi cried hugging pihu and said in between her tears
I DON'T KNOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS SHE
I want to hug her and tell her that I'm sooo sorryyy and i love her alot...

Enough for today guy's next part tomorrow i promised that i will never make you all wait so m writing daily enjoy friends
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI