Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions

Hagrid said,"You need to get your uniform." Harry asked,"Which one of these shops do we go in to get our robes?" Hagrid replied,"Go into Madam Malkin's I will meet you guys in Flourish & Blotts, I am going to get a pick me up from the Leaky Cauldron." Harry and I walked over to Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions. Harry's voice came into my head,"Are you nervous?" I replied,"Yes."
     Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling witch dressed all in mauve. "Hogwarts, dears?" She said, when Harry started to speak."got the lot here - another young man is being fitted up just now in fact." In the back of the shop, a boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a footstool while a second witch pinned up his long black robes. Madam Malkin stood Harry on the stool next to him, slipped a long robe over his head and began to pin it to the right length.
"Hullo," said the pale boy, "Hogwarts, too?" Harry replied, "Yes." The pale boy didn't seem to have noticed me yet. Suddenly, a third witch came out of the back with another footstool. Then, the third witch asked, "Hogwarts?" I replied, "Yes." The witch said pointing to the third footstool, as she went to get a girls Hogwarts uniform, "Stand on that footstool, please." I walked over to the footstool and got up on it. When she came back she pulled the uniform over my head end started pinning it up at the bottom because it was too big. During this time, the pale boy had been talking about how his dad was buying his books next door at Flourish & Blotts and his mom was looking at wands. Then, the pale boy asked, "Are your parents one of our kind?" Harry's voice came into my head again,"What does he mean by 'our' kind?" I thought,"I think he means if our parents are muggles or wizard and witch?" Harry then said, "Our parents are witch and wizard." The pale boy replied,"What do you mean 'our'? Is she your sister?" Harry answered "Yes, she is my sister." At that point the pale boy was finished being pinned. The second witch pulled off his robes, tapped them with her wand. As she did so the pins disappeared and the robes had sewed themselves, and she handed the robes to the pale boy. He put a galleon on the desk by the door. the pale boy said,"Bye, see you both at school."
Harry's voice suddenly came into my head, "Is that Hagrid holding three ice cream cones?" I thought, "Yes, I think he can't come in because of the ice cream." Then, the third witch said, "You are finished, and I think your brother is done too." She took off my robes and tapped my robes with her wand, it sewed itself, the pins disappeared, and she hand the robes to me. Madam Malkin did the same thing to Harry's robes and handed them to him. Then, Harry and I walked over to the desk and we handed Madam Malkin our robes,, she wrapped them up in parchment paper and then she handed them back to us. Harry and I each gave her a galleon and then we went out to see Hagrid.
* * *
Once we finished our ice cream we went to go get our books out of Flourish & Blotts. After, we got almost all of our school supplies. Harry had the school supply list out he said, "All we need is our wands." Hagrid had all of the packages with our school supplies in them said, "Ollivanders Wand Shop take no place better for wands. They have been make wand since 382 B.C." Harry, Hagrid, and I walked over to Ollivanders.