Conor Maynard-First time *smut*

*Your POV, used the name 'Abby' just for convenience for me, replace Abby with your name if you wish*

SMUT WARNING

Tonight was my first time at a club surprisingly. I've just turned 17 and I found a good club in London that I thought I'd try out. I'd been here around 1 hour and so far it's pretty good! 2 boys have offered to buy me drinks so i guess it's going pretty well.

As I'm on the dance floor with my friend, a handsome guy comes over to me and puts his arms around my waist.

'I'm Conor, and you are?',he asks quite loudly, so I can hear over the music.

'Oh hi, I'm Abby', I reply to him.

He has amazing curly brown hair in a neat quiff, green eyes and he's wearing a plain black top which really emphasises his muscles.

*30 minutes later*

I've been chilling and dancing with Conor for a while when he asks me to come back to his, which of course I agree to.

He calls an uber and 15 minutes later, we're in his apartment. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs to his room.

He leans in to kiss me and I lean into him, enjoying every moment. His soft lips pressed hard against mine. He pushes me up against the wall and kisses me harder and harder. I wrap one leg around me and he puts a hand under my bum, encouraging me to jump, which of course, I do.

He spins around and gently lowers me onto the bed, where we carry on kissing, my legs still wrapped around him.

Quickly, he takes his shirt off and his body is amazing. I put my hand up do stroke his chest and he winks at me. He lifts my dress carefully above my head and smiles.

'You alright?', he asks

'Yeah it's amazing, it's just-this is my first time', I tell him and blush

'That's fine, I'll go easy on you', he says with a wink.

I'm layed on the bed in my bra and pants, Conor kissing me all over.

His hand runs down my inner thigh and my whole body shivers. This is so right.

He undoes my bra, looking me in the eye as if to check it was okay, and of course it was.

God, he's so good. We rolled over so now I was on top and I slowly took down his boxers.

Still sat on top of him, he slowly slid into me. It felt so amazing, I let out a tiny groan.

When we'd finished, I got off him and layed on my side, facing him and smiling with pleasure about what just happened. Then he moved down to my legs again, massaged my inner thigh and inserted his fingers in. He was so good, he held my hair while he did it, not in a painful way, it a hot, sexy way.

I lay down exhausted and he came and lay next to me. He stroked his fingers through my hair and kissed me over again.