1 : Let the games begin

OKAY ISA
Really long intro I just realised oh well 😂

Char's POV

I looked nervously around. Today is when it is decided. In our society, every year there is a fight. They drop 31 people into a crazy world to fight each other until the death. Why 31? That is the amount of people who rebelled against the overlords of this realm.
The bro army.
They gathered around Lord Pewdiepie all those years ago, and anyone who disobeyed were excluded and made to work. 31 leaders rebelled and were separated and put into different groups filled with their followers which gradually grew larger.

There were 31 rebel leaders of 12 rebellions. Those battles all took place many years ago.

The Septiplier war - Led by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, these old friends of Pewdiepie formed the first rebellion ever. They got very far, and if it had happened more recently they would have won - but back then when Pewdiepie was still alive, they didn't have a chance.

The death of these two triggered the sass rebellion, led by Emma Blackery. She was a friend of the Septiplier rebellion and in the rubble of that huge rebellion she gathered an army. She was captured but only after a long, hard fight.

There was the Phan rebellion which almost succeeded. Eventually they split in half and destroyed themselves. (Tumblr and Twitter *cough*)

There were the Panda Parade - forced to separate. They only got as far as they did with the help of the Fanders and the fact that the previous Phan rebellion left the bros weak. The Panda Parade and Fanders were innocent and peaceful. That's why they failed.

The Sidemen rebellion - it didn't get as far as the Phan or Panda Parade ones because again they tore themselves apart.

Tomska - once a Bro sympathiser, when he came deeper into Pewdiepie's ring he spotted the corruption and fought.

Buttercreams - This large group almost succeeded through sheer numbers but eventually they were taken down.

Zalfie - this powerful couple fought on behalf of the buttercreams but couldn't match the Bro Army's power.

Troyler - these two fought for their friends, the buttercreams and Zalfie. They died together bravely after assassinating Pewdiepie, when he had them on trial.

There was the WillNE rebellion, which was small but strong, and took advantage of the breit weakness of a leaderless court. It got as far as the borders of the inner city before it was crushed, which isn't bad in comparison to other rebellions.

Callux and Calfreezy  in the "Cal squared" rebellion - they barely took over one part of the city, lacking dedication.

Finally there was Dodie and Jon Cozart, known as the last rebellion. They fought hard. But eventually failed.

Are you bored yet I'm sorry this is intense backstory right here

After this last rebellion, they realised something had to change. After creating the final 2 groups, they decided every year they would host 'Fandom Games'. 31 teenagers - one taken from each group - would be taken and dropped into a huge place and be made to fight to the death.
Thus ended the rebellions.

It has been 100 years since the first Fandom Games, and the last public rebellion.
Little do the Bros know the rebellion isn't dead.

Over the years there have been several small disturbances. One right now is growing larger by the day.

AntiHan.

Hannah, born into Group D1 - the one Dan Howell was once in - lost her parents young through the Bro army's attacks.. she lost almost everyone, with her only sibling being selected for the Fandom Games and dying, and her few friends all being killed in some way. She fled her group after a tip off that they were going for her next. Fleeing to all of the 7 sidemen groups, she gained followers and friends. Soon she had gone to almost all the groups and was gaining followers fast.

She came here, to H1 - Hannah Hoffman's old group. Many took no notice, being peaceful people.
But I did.
I left my peaceful (comparatively, in comparison to the other groups) home. I left my friends, Maggie and Potato. I followed this girl. My friend Lozz followed her too. But I chickened out. I ran home, to safety and my friends.

I don't know where Lozz is now.

"Attention citizens! Come to town centre now. It is selection time."
Oh god.

Me and my friends walked together, laughing and talking. I had no idea what was about to happen.
I didn't pay attention to the live stream of who else had been selected until someone nudged me.
"Char! Isn't that - Lozz?!" I looked up and gasped. She must have somehow joined a new group.
And now she'll die.
OH MY GOD IS THAT HANNAH.
I had heard whispers recently. That Hannah had been captured and taken into a group, as had her close followers. Like Lozz. There Hannah was, the tribute for S1, where Simon had once been.

"Now for the tribute for this group." The woman up front reached her hand into the bag.

"Char."
Everything is silent. I don't realise what she has said for a few seconds. Then I start shaking. I look next to me. Maggie and Potato look shellshocked. Tears in her eyes, Maggie hugs me. Potato follows her lead.
"You have to go."
"I can't fight! Maggie, I'm going to die!"
"You're NOT. Don't say that. You're going to win."
"Yeah. Char, you will win there's no other option."
"I can't fight! I'm up against Hannah. She's so gifted at fighting there's no way I could-"
"Char, you have to win." I pull away and look around. More people than I knew cared look at me with sympathy. Both my friends have tear-filled eyes. My mum hugs me as I walk away, in a daze. All my family hugs me but I've had my time. I am yanked away from my loved ones, safety and security.

I am competing in the Fandom Games.

It's over for me.

lol I am meant to be doing my homework ha OOPS