2) Cool First day ?

"Yeah hit it from the back , watch a nïgga bless you -"

I turn off the radio while pulling into the drop off lane at Makayla's elementary school .
"Ugh why are there so many booty songs on today ?" I say quietly to my self . I turn around to see Makayla jump up and down with excitement for her first day at a new school . "You ready baby girl? " Cole ask while turned around also to look at Makayla.

" Of course " Makayla yells with excitement, she takes off her seatbelt and jumps off her booster seat . She grabs her book bag with one hand and wrap her other one around the back of Cole's seat and gives me a wet kiss on the checks and does the same for Cole . She opens the door and get out then turns around to close the door . I pull down Cole's window to yell goodbye to her but she is long gone . 

Cole chuckles and says "Can you believe our  little sister is in first grade now ?" he  asks proudly .

" Nope I can not , just how I can't believe my little C O single L E is a freshman " I said excitedly

"Talk about yourself , your a fücking senior you graduating this year , your gonna get to see the real world "

My smile faded a little .

"I already seen the real world , .... we both have and we both know what hell it is " I said quietly

It was quite for a moment till Cole broke the silence " I know sis but we both promise each other that this is the year everything goes ..... okay . Not great but okay . And by making it go okay we are not gonna ruin it by talking or thinking about it at least okay ? Never look back remember ? "

My eyes widened at my brother words and I felt the end tips of my mouth tugging up . "Yeah , Okay Cole " I said quietly . We pulled into a Parker lot and I parked right where another car was gonna park. The guy honked while flipping me off with his other hand and I just rolled the windows down and gave him the finger  . Twice . And I may have called him a asshat while doing so . Sorry not sorry . Once I was parked , Cole started grabbing his book bag and was about to open the door before I clamped a hand on his shoulder .

"Remember Cole . Talk limited about yourself , check your surroundings , don't be the one to start a fight-"

" and if so there is a fight be the one to finish it-"
" leave the guy to be taken to the hospital not you , don't get-"

"To close to people when knowing we never stay in one place-"

" Before you wonder off always make sure to-"

"Contact you , Ivery I know okay I know these rules from top to bottom , bottom to top okay . I'll be fine let's just go before we are gonna be late "

"Okay .. I love you , ya know ? "
"I know from top to bottom , bottom to top "
I smiled and grabbed my rose red side bag and got out the car , slinging a arm over Cole shoulders we started walking . As we walk in to the school I turn to Cole and looked in his big brown eyes with little specks of gold in them . " Have a great first day okay ? I love you and I'll meet you right here after school okay ? Also if anything happen come to me no matter what okay ? And last but not least don't go breaking the girls hearts ." I teased not gonna lie my brother has good looks just like his big sis .

He has dark brown hair nothing close to the hair me and Makayla have .  The only thing all 2 of my siblings have in common with each other about our looks was are skin , eyes and nose . We had different color hair , skin , height and last name but that's not a look so just hair , skin and height .

Cole has the lightest skin his was practically white then it was Makayla and then me . Cole whole face has freckles and me and Makayla had none . Yes we all have the same mom but not dad , we all have different dads but that did not stop us from being full blood siblings in each other's eyes .

I kiss Cole on the forehead and waited for his reaction .

"Ew what the fück Ivery ? Stop we are in public . Dämn get a grip " I started laughing at his mini out rage

"Ugh whatever I'll see you later sis " he walked away while wiping his forehead . Then that's when the warning bell ringed signaling we only have 5 minutes to get to class before we are late . I quickly pull out my schedule and see I have Chemistry as first period .

"Room 119 " I muttered to myself and started walking there . I kept glancing left and right for the class 119 , still not finding it . I was sure I circled around here like 5 times . I kept glancing at my paper to make sure it actually said room 119 .

"Pff" Wtf . I start rubbing my head wondering how in the worl did I fücking walk into a wall . Then the wall talked .

"Watch where you going " the wall shouted . Then that's when I released it was not a wall I looked straight into the eyes of the wall . I was kinda taller than the wall by like 2 inches but probably because of my shoes so I was kinda face to face with his forehead  . But I had  head butted the wall basically . I stepped back and took a look at the wall . He was walking along with other walls , jocks he was walking with jocks . Fine jocks . And something tells me he is one hisself . I focused my gaze back at him . Not bad not bad at all . Yum mami Likes . But he kinda do look like a Simpson with floppy hair . But he was a damn good looking one no a fine looking one . With a tight green shirt that shows he works out . With his golden brown eyes that could melt a girl . And his lips fuller than any girl in this schools , almost kissable .What the hell am I doing ? I quickly snapped out of it and murmur a "Sorry" . I bended down to pick up my schedule. Then he had the audacity to bump into me afterwards .  What kind of bullshit ?

"You better be " he spit out while walking away
"Well fuck you too asshat" I murmured , my back was to him so I couldn't see that he stoped walking to glare at me but I felt the heat from his glare .

"Your the bïtch that took my Parking spot this morning then called me a fucking asshat "

Thats when I stop looking at my schedule to confront this idiot for calling me a female dog
"Hold the fück up . Do I look like a female dog to you . " pointing at my chest with one sharp purple red stiletto nail . " Do I have a tail ? No ? " tilting my head to the side and putting one hand on my hip while I do the whole neck twirling thing to show off my attitude " What about paws ? No again ? " lifting my left hand to point and and shït " Am I on all fours ? Let's take a look . Nope I'm on my good dämn two feet " 

His expression was readable he was shocked that I talked back . What was I not suppose to ?  I don't care if he may or may not run the school with his handsome walls by his side , I don't take name calling so easily . This fried cünt sucking jelly bean called me a bïtch , and that won't slide like the fuck I look like to him .

His expression harden to show his seriousness " who do you think your talking to? " he asked with ..... ATTITUDE . There's one thing I don't do and that is attitude. Somebody better come drag me out of here before I cut a white boy .

"You the fück ,is there any other floppy hair looking ass Simpson here ? No I didn't think so . So yeah I know who I'm talking to . A boy who is trying to get his tongue clawed off by a mad mother fücker known as me " i huffed .While some of the handsome walls try to hide there laughs in the background.

By this time there was a crowd forming I didn't mind because I was finna roast him and I needed witnesses to witness me roasting him with my words not these hands .

"I'm going to count to 5 by the time I'm done you better be out of my sight unless you really want me to show you who I am "

Is he ? Wait . Is he ? I know he is not . Hold up hold up . Is he threatening me ? Oh hell nah .

" I dare you to count to 5 . Matter of fact I'm finna count to 10 , 5 to cool me down and another 5 to figure out where the nearest hospital is at . Because baby boy your gonna need it "

I ball my hand in a fist and start approaching him slowly . Thumb tucked under my fingers , just how I was taught . Before I can have my fist connect to his face im dragged away .

First day going well so far . Cool first day right ? Notice my sarcasm.