Under Water [Chapter 3]

Tumbling out of the car we made our way into a diner. Malvita grabbed Deans arm complaining about her foot being asleep. Cain turned his Itouch off and shoved it into his pocket. As we entered the diner the waitress eyed us to see if we were going to cause any trouble. She set us in a booth near the back, almost instantly Malvita and Dean were attached at the lips.

I hit my head with the menu, the waitress came back with four cups of water. "What can I get y'all?"

"A burger, fries and a chocolate malt." Cain said.

"Uh," I scanned the menu, "Same? But can I have a vanilla milk shake instead?"

The girl nodded her head and wrote it down, "And them?" She pointed her pencil. There was a loud thump as Cain kicked his sister from under the table.

"Hey! That hurt! Just give us the same as them, god." She turned back to Dean. The waitress walked away chewing her gum.

"Would you guys stop!" Cain snarled viciously as he slammed his fists on the table, he left scorch marks. I grabbed one of the waters and tossed it on his hands. His head slowly turned to me, again his eyes were flaming red.

I shrunk back against my seat, "I uh... need to go to the bathroom." I squeaked.

When I stepped out of the smelly bathroom (some woman was in one of the stalls grunting with each fart, followed by strange dripping noise.) As the door closed I let out a disgusted shudder. Taking three steps forward I noticed something had occurred in my absence. Dean and Malvita were still passionately kissing in the booth, but Cain was now sitting at the bar. I walked slowly an emotional debate of where I should sit. My choice was made for me when Cain nodding his head signaling me to walk and sit next to him.

I sat down on the swivel chair and looked into the kitchen, the waitress brought us two glasses of waters. I downed them both ignoring the look Cain gave me, "I think I am going to puke." I leaned forward resting my forehead on the counter.

A very unattractive snort was heard from Cain's general direction, I flipped him off not lifting my head. "If you do puke, don't near me. These shoes are new."

My eyes flickered to his feet, there were a pair of brand new white converse. My eyes trailed up, he had on a pair of tight fitting black jeans, a white short sleeved shirt and a leather jacket. My eyes bugged, "Oh shit I didn't know you were gay- not that I have anything against them my uncle is gay and I love him-"

"Oh my god! I am not gay!" He shouted, his eyes flashed red. "Don't you dare call me gay." He snarled.

I nodded my head helplessly, the waitress brought us our food glad for the distraction I turned to my food. The burger was a big mess of grease, even Cain gave it a disgusted look. I glanced around nervously, under the table I lifted my hand a fraction of an inch. All the grease from my food lifted and disintegrated into the air. Smiling to myself I grabbed my food and took a bite.

When we were leaving I saw Dean hand our waitress a napkin while looking deep into her eyes, "Keep the change." He said touching her arm. As she blushed walking away he grabbed our arms and yanked us out of the store. Back into the crowded clown car. The joy.