Chappie 1

Filler

____________________________________________________________

       ♚Leo

____________________

"Mmm" I groaned. She giggled, still moving her hands over my back. She was massaging this weird lotion type shit into the skin on my back because she fucked it up last night... and this morning. She does this on a daily basis and she puts it on all my scratches and cuts and shit. It's like this miracle skin cream that heals cuts. I love how helpfully strange she is.

"Done" she beamed. I rolled over under her, as she continued to straddle me. She was smiling down at me, her hands on my chest. I bit my bottom lip, thinking about last time we were in this position. She leaned down and kissed me, biting my lip and pulling away so my bottom lip stretched.

"Only I could bite them lips" she smirked, turning me on instantly. She went back to her previous position, straddling me and rubbing my chest.

"Whoa there Leo... yo shit pokin me in my ass" she chuckled rolling her hips, grinding slowly on me. She bit her lip and I put my hands on her hips, controlling her spead.

"Mmm" she moaned throwing her head back, grinding harder. She was making me harder and in a minute imma-

"Aye Leo!" I heard a thick accent yell through the door.

"Ugh what, Prince?"

Blaze climbed off of me, pulling my basketball shorts down...

"Remember that meeting in like 2 hours, you and mamasita gotto be there early"

She looked at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes...

"I know... where's everyone else at?"

She ran her tongue from the base of my shaft to the head, kissing and sucking the tip...

"I don't know man! Shit, what I look like paying attention to these bastards?"

She pushed her head all the way down, making my dick hit the back of her throat. My head flew back and I grunted loudly.

"Go find them mother fuckers then!!"

She bobbed her head up and down faster, sucking harder. I held in a deep groan.

"Man, you the leader! Why donchu do it?"

"Because I told yo ass to do it! Don't make me come out there and fuck you up!"

I was getting close and she knew it. She moved her head faster and faster, moving my dick in and out of the back of her throat. I let out a deep shaky breath, trying to keep quiet, as I could hear Prince mumbling in Spanish as he walked away.

"Fuck, B" I groaned as she swallowed my hot seed.

~~~

Blaze "Karma"

"Word on the street Imma suspect,
Hangin' wit the killas in the projects,
Potato on the barrel keep quiet, shh
Catch a nigga slippin from behind, BAP"

This was Chresanto's game song. I could always tell when he was planning something or just finished planning something because this song was playing or he was rapping it.

We were both in all black. He had on a tight, all black, short sleeved shirt with black jeans and All black Nike Airforce 1's. I had the same thing on except I was wearing black tights with my ski mask rolled into a beanie. We left our gold chains in the car, so I know for a fact we're doing something that's bouta fuck shit up in some way shape or form.

We walked in the room, our gang seated at the long table. The two ends of the meeting table were reserved for us two. Chris pulled my chair out and pushed it back in for me, placing a kiss on my forehead and walking to his seat.

"Aye! Quiet down!" he yelled in his deep voice.

I didn't know everyone here but I can tell alot of these guys had a thing for me. I never tell Chris because I know he'll annihilate everyone here.

"As almost all of you know... We lost 3 of our most respected niggas last week" nods and a low grumble of verifications were shared amongst the near 70 men and women.

"But that will not knock us down... there loss will not stop us from taking over! We will fight to avenge the death of our failed men! We will not stop until every mother fuck that dared cross our path will die in a pain and fire filled blaze- " He paused gritting his teeth. "So powerful that there will never be anyone that fucks with us ever again!!" He finished slamming his fist on the table, causing everyone to erupt in cheers. Me and the girls glanced at eachother and I knew this is when we needed to intervene.

"Hey!!" I screamed instantly silencing everyone, getting Chris to look at me.

"Now look... I'm not tryna kill no vibes but yall needa think... We just lost 3 men and now you all tryna jump up? Plan this out... Be prepared for any unexpected injuries because nobody else is dyin on my watch. Yall understand?!" They all nodded and started getting the supplies packed in the van. Chris nodded his head at me and winked. We're about to storm our enemies and we are not going down without a fight.

__________________________________________________________

I know, I know... Its too short but I couldn't think of anything else...
Don't hate me too much guys.