|Chapter 2|

|Chapter 2|

Andrea's P.O.V.:

"I love that accent you have when you say hello
You relocated from New York a month ago
That mini van that you drive really gets me going
And if it feels like it's right
Then it can't be wrong

No one understands the che-"

I roll over to turn off my alarm. I look at the time it says 6;30 am. Then I look to my right and see Steph and Lily sound asleep in my bed hugging each other. Last night we were having a Disney movie marathon in my room on my television. I guess I fell asleep and Linda noticed they both in my bed and turned off the television for me. I lade in bed for 5 minutes more then got up and went to take a quick shower.

I changed in to a pink pastel skirt with a white lace crop top and with my pink vans, for my hair I just put on a pink flowers crown on my long,dark brown hair down which reaches lower part of my back. I went back to my room to make sure both girls were asleep. And took my mini journal where I put all my hours. Then noticed it was 7:05 am. So I went to the kitchen to make breakfast but left my room door open.
When I got to the kitchen I noticed that miss. Velazquez was in the kitchens with all the ingredients out.

"Morning Miss. Velazquez. What are we going to make today?" I asked while I put on an apron.
"I was think we should make pancakes with scramble eggs and toast with milk and orange juice. What you think?"
"I sound delicious. So what do you want me to start with?"
"Can you make the mix while I take all the pans."
"Ok. Where is the pancakes boxes?"
"They should be in that cabinet."
"OH, found them!"

~20 minutes later~
Miss. Velazquez is filliping the pancakes while I'm making scramble eggs and Linsey who is 13 came to help is making the toast and fixing the tables. We all are done with making the food were fixing the tables. There were was only two more tables that were left. Miss. Velazquez told me to go wake up the kids and bring them into the kitchen while she goes and finish up.

I go into my room to find both girls still asleep in my bed, I get my phone and take a picture of them before I wake them up. I shake them up a little they just move but don't wake up so I whisper there names "Lily, Steph. Wake up its time for breakfast." Steph asked "what's to eat today?" "its both your favorites its pancake with eggs. Come on get up and meet me downstairs while I wake up the other kids." They both got out of my bed and went running to the dinning room. I went to wake up some of the younger kids while Linsey is helping me wake up the other younger kids. Most of them are either changing to go downstairs while others are already downstairs eating. I go down the hall way and say at the top o f my lungs "WAKEUP! ITS BREAKFAST TIME! COME AND GET IT BEFORE THE FOODS GONE!" -you might be wondering 'why are you yelling at the top of your lungs?' well to answer your question is because down this hallway and right above us are most of the older kids, and I don't got the time to go to each and every single room and ask each person if they are going to eat. Once the food is gone they are going to have to make their own food. The only ones I do got time for to wake up are the ones on the other side of the building since there are more nicer and they won't be able to here me but today I didn't waked them up linsey did today for me. - after that I go straight to the dining room to help serve the little one's foods.

When I'm done helping the little kids with their food I go to the kitchen to eat my food and fill out my hours and ask Miss. Velazquez to sign it out for me. Then I noticed that its almost 8 A.M. so I kiss miss. Velazquez goodbye on the check, and say good bye to the kids.

I go to my room to find my backpack and made sure I got my wallet, some money, my charger, my earphones, my phone, and my keys. Then I grab my sweater and go to my closet to get my skateboard.  I made sure I locked my bedroom doors. I leave through the front door.