You past is not your future

Edited
Lucy's P0V
Walking down the same, pale, tired hallway, I had my head down, hood up and my hands clung, anxiously onto the bottom of the sleeves, on my oversized grey hoodie to make sure none of my past came out to the monsters around me.
To me, this right here, this is my life. Constantly cowering, hiding myself from people; the people who despise me for no known reason.
I try my best everyday to go unnoticed so I don't get shoved or mocked.

Somehow, I made it to my first lesson unscathed. Normally, walking to class is like walking through an unmarked mine field where every step could be your last. You take two steps forward and your suddenly being surrounded by your 'best friend' , Mr/Mrs Bully (depends who I bump into).
But today, I am safely inside the classroom, where I take the backseat closest to the exit.
There had been words and doodle carved into the hard wood of the desk, most of them I had created with the sharp tip of my compass.
Some drawings not by me included: the classic love heart with two names in it or the oh-so-immature penis. I mainly carved song lyrics or quotes and if I'm having a good day, like today, a little cat.

During class, i jot down some notes on the quadratic formula, but then drift off listening to sounds around me. The screeching of the chalk on the blackboard, the scratching of black Biro pens against blank sheets of lined paper and the bad attempt of a whisper here and there of a new rumor about someone possibly being pregnant. 
Cough cough Lissana.

After the lesson had finished and the class had cleared I carefully sneaked out of the room and headed for my hiding place. The one place I can definitely be sure no air headed jock or cheerleader would dare tread; the library.

But, sadly I barely made it 10cm before I stood on a mine and my whole life exploded in my face.
My hood was torn away from its spot on my head and was now trapped inside the grip of my white haired bully.
Her name is Lissana. I can only describe her as a slutty, wanna-be popular, cheerleader.  Her white hair is cut into a bob and her skirt is so short that it should, most definitely, be considered underwear. (Not like she wears any anyway).

"So when you gonna disappear Lucy?" she cackled.

I said nothing.

"Shame. Because I know that the world would love to see you jump." She continued as she pulled me down to the floor, using my hood as leverage to bring me to the tiles.

She slowly crouched down to me and whispered in my ear.
"You... are...nothing!".
Then sprung back up and before she walked off she flung her foot into my stomach, winding me for quite a while.
After the pain had almost gone,
all those terrible thoughts came flooding back into my weak, unprotected mind.
I had to make myself feel in control. And the only way I knew how to do that was with a blade.

I sprinted to the girls bathroom, locked myself inside the cubicle at the far end of the bathroom and sat down, using the toilet as a seat. Swiftly, I removed the penknife from inside my bag, pulled the blade up and slowly pressed it against my thin, scar filled, arm.
I carefully dragged it from one side to the other, over and over again, letting myself feeling the pain throughout my body.
But it didn't feel right. It didn't feel as if it was giving me enough control over my life. I will never have control of what I feel anymore, maybe Lissana is right about me. I have nothing to live for. No one cares, I'm practically dead already.

Natsu's POV
I had finally got out of anger management. Bloody hell. Being stuck in a crowded room with loads of sweaty, angry people just stresses me out. Which makes me even more angry.
It's already dark out but I don't feel like going home yet. I really don't want to sit at the table with my family and get asked questions on how group therapy went. God I hate questions.

A few minutes of thinking and I decided that I would take the long way home. This route consists of a large forest and crossing an old train bridge that is built 15ft above a large river. Walking home this way gives me time to think and relax myself so I don't end up punching my brother, Zeref, in the face.

When reaching the beginning of the bridge, I saw something that I should never have saw
It was a beautiful girl with long, blonde hair that reached just below her shoulders. She was wearing an old, grey jumper which was, obviously, way to big for her. But she was standing on the edge of the bridge, ready to jump. Ready to give up.
Ready to end her life.
I was not going to allow someone so beautiful, to end there life, probably due to someone so ugly hearted.
I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I had to make it to her before she jumped. I have to go faster. I would eat myself up if I allowed her to slip right through my fingers. I continued to sprint although out of breath.
Her fingers were letting go of the rusted copper bars, her body slowly leaning forward, ready to die.
But before she could fully let go, I wrapped both my arms tightly around her, trapping her arms and quickly yanked her back onto the bridge, not wanting to take any chances of her worming her way out of them.
"Whatever caused you to do something so drastic as killing yourself, you should forget about it. What ever is in your past, it is definitely not in your future. You hear me?!" I yelled. I look down to the beautiful girl in my arms and all I saw was tears full of hurt and pain.
"As long as I am here,you are not dying." I continued but in a more softer tone.

So what do you think of the first chapter??
Question- what is your favourite
fairy tail episode or chapter??