Chapter 8

*Maries point of view*

I just sit there not breathing watching Mike from the corner of my eye hoping he wouldnt come over here and try to ruin my date. Anticipation was taking over my whole body by how slow he was walking than he got closer and closer til he just walked by my table and went out the door to leave.

I sigh in relief and than continue to read my menu. "What would you guys like?" "Um, Ill have the buffalo chicken strips with fries and a large chocolate milkshake" I order this all the time. It was my favorite meal ever, it couldnt get any better. "Ill just have the same" Alexander said looking up at me and gave me a soft smile that made me blush. I could feel my cheeks turning red so I try to breathe and just look around.

*Alexanders point of view*

We walk into the dinner and take our seats. After a couple of minutes of sitting and reading our menus, I can hear Maries heart rate pick up. I can tell that she is distracted by something, but I dont want to say anything. I sense her heart rate to slow down after this guy that Ive seen somewhere walk past us. What was that about? Did she like him?

Before I could think about it anymore a waitress interrupted my thoughts.

"What would you guys like?" "Um, Ill have the buffalo chicken strips with  fries and a large chocolate milkshake" Since I wasnt really sure to get and her meal sounded good I guess Ill get the same. "Ill just have the same" I looked at Marie and decided to smile so nothing seemed wrong. But, I really would like to know why her heart sped up when that guy walked by. 

After 10 minutes of talking back and forth our food finally came. I didnt even realize how long its been since Ive eaten actual food til it was sitting right infront of me. This smelt absolutely delicious.

Once we were done eating I paid the bill and we went out to my car.

*Maries point of view*

I just dont know what it is about Alexander, but just sitting there talking to him and eating lunch makes me fall for him more. Wait did I just say fall for him more? What is going on emotions? Im not even sure if he likes me.

"So, where would you like to go? The movies or?" I really want to go to his house. I felt bad about yelling at him the first time he came to my house. I was just really nervous and when Im that nervous or scared Im extremely irrational, but who knows it might not be as bad as I thought. Maybe I will actually like it. Riley told me it isnt that bad.

Hello readers(:

Well, Im might just finish this up in a couple chapters because Im not sure anyone likes it. Or they just dont want to comment or vote (which would make this easier lol) Well, there might be sexual content in the next chapter ( just alittle warning for those who dont like that stuff). And it will be more interesting soon if I continue. Thanks for reading