Chapter 1 : The battle of sky city

Jesse's POV:
"So what potion do you want swiftness or jump boost" Ivor asked. "I'll take the swiftness" I said. "Excellent choice" he said as he handed me the potion. "Good luck" Petra said. I gave them a nod and I drank it. Everything around me slowed down. I ran up to Maya and Gill and I nocked the spawn eggs out of there hands. As I was behind them everything went back to normal. I looked behind me and the eggs dropped on the floor and I creeper and skeleton spawned. Maya and Gill panicked and grab there swords. I giggled. I walked into the thrown room and Aiden was sitting on it and Reganaled was talking to him. "This kingdom will never bow to you" Reganaled said. "Aiden your time up" I shouted. "How I saw you fall" he said.
"Your alive, is the founder with you" Reganaled asked. "Yes she's ok go grab the ever source, I'll deal with him" I said. Reganaled ran to get it. "Well see if you can fight this" he said as he spawned a blazed. I dodged the first fire ball them I jumped as high as I could and I sliced the blaze and it died. "No, no , no how do you keep winning" he shouted. He ran to the back and he stood on the edge of a stone platform. I walked in front of him , he was cornered. "Why do you have do get in the way of other people winning" he shouted. "Adien it's not about we wins or losses it's about what's right" I said. "THATS WHY YOUR GONNA LOSS" he screamed as he charged towards me. I then ran at him them our two swords collided and we both pushed each other back. I swung his sword at me but I blocked his attack. Then our swords clashed again and I managed to swing his sword off the edge. "Wait, wait I surrender" Aiden whimpered as he got on his knees with his hands in the air. "You want your flint and steel here you can have it"he said as he put it on the ground in front of me. "You did it" Reganaled said. "Did you get the ever source" I asked. He nodded. "Great" I said. "Wait you can't just leave me here, take we with you" Aiden pleaded. "Yeah Jesse what do you want to do with him" Reganaled ask. I looked at Aiden not knowing what to do.

To be continued...