Friends With Benifits?

**February 14th Valentine's Day*

****Dawn****

I walked downed the corridor to Jason's room to get him up. We're supposed to be going out to lunch but I bet he isn't even up yet. I knocked on the door until he finally answered.

It's Valentine's Day. Jason invited me to go out to lunch. Not like a date or anything just as friends. I have no idea where he's taking me though....

He answered and to my surprise was awake and ready. He was wearing ripped skinnys and a Drop Dead muscle shirt since it's nicer out today.

"Hey there." I smiled. "Ready?"

"Yeah. Shall we?" He smiled back.

"Definitely. " I said. He grabbed his phone and wallet and airy his door.

****Jason****

When I opened my door I was met with Dawn looking beautiful like always. She had on a red dress that went up to mid thigh, black Converse, and floral print lace gloves on.

We headed out and I took her to the roof.

"Whet are we going?" She giggled walking behind me up the stairs.

"You'll see." I replied with a slight smirk. Today is Valentine's Day, the day of lovers basically, so I wanted to do something special.

It's been a few months since the whole Hot Topic thing and since then I've figured out that I like Dawn. A lot. So I figured today would be the best day to ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm so nervous.

I set up a picnic on the roof with various foods we both like and grape juice. Because everyone loves grape juice!

"You know I hate surprises." She whined.

"Oh well." I chuckled and shrugged. She sighed and continued fallowing me.

****Dawn****

We finally got to the roof and there was a picnic set up. It had semi - fancy looking foods and what looked like grape juice in wine glasses and it looked so cute!

"This is for us?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Yup!" He smiled and nodded. He sat down on the blanket and I sat across from him. He gave me food and got himself some.

****Jason****

She seemed like she was having a good time which made me pretty happy.

We ate and talked about random things. We laughed and daydreamed.

We sat there for hours just talking.

"So um.... Hey Dawn?" I said feeling nervous. I'd in gonna do it I better do it now...

She took a sip of the juice. "Yeah?" She asked looking at me.

'Kiss her. Just kiss her. Everything will be fine. Just do it.' My wolf encouraged me.

If only it were that easy....

I slowly leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. I was blushing.

I felt tingles everywhere just like always when she was around. They were so strong. Like nothing I've ever felt before. Amazing..

****Jewel****

I saw Jason kiss her. The runt I mean. seriously?!

I rushed down to Alpha Dustin's office knowing he was in there.

"Alpha!" I said urgently so he'd listen.

"What's wrong?" He looked up at me from his papers.

"Jason and Dawn....." I said not finishing my sentence.

He let out a low growl. "What about them."

"They went up to the roof and had a picnic and now..... Jason kissed Dawn." I said trying to sound sad and not happy.

"What?!" Dustin growled. He stood up and walled out without sarong anything else.

This was going to be trouble.

****Dawn****

I kissed Jason back every time he kissed me. The first kiss turned into a little make out session.

Sparks and tingles and fireworks were going off. It's like nothing I've ever felt before. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy too. Amazing...

Just then he pulled away. "Dawn.... well you be my girlfriend?" He asked obviously nervous. He was blushing.

I smiled sweetly and blushed.  "Definitely!" was all I could manage.

He kissed me again.

****Dustin****

I bolted up the stairs to the roof with Jewel fallowing close behind me.

I opened the door and see Jason with his hand on Dawn's waist and Dawn's arms around Jason's neck, kissing.

My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. Seeing her with him like that killed me. I wanted to rip him to shreads.

I let out a low growl. They pulled away from each other looking a little shocked.