Rebirth Online - The Truth Of The World

Prologue

I’m weak... I realized that when I see the girl that’s lying down on the ground helplessly in front of me.

I was moving towards her, but my mind is going blank and I’m starting to see something.

On a sunny day, I was standing inside the chapel on my tuxedo. I was definitely trying my best to look good and neat. It was a day that I have been waiting for.

As the music plays, you slowly enter the room. I’m looking at you but I couldn’t see your face clearly because of the veil. But I know one thing for sure, that you look amazing.

When you enters, the sunlight coming from the door, showing me a good silhouette of you. It was as if an angel has descended to the earth from the heaven.

As you stand beside me, I can hear your heart beating fast. I’m sure you can hear the sound from my heart too. I opened your veil and it was something that I will never forget. Your eyelash has been trimmed and shaped beautifully. Your eye shadow color is so soft, points out your beautiful red eyes. That pink lipstick on your lips was so tempting for me to resist.

We faced the altar and a priest is standing there. He carries our ring on top of a small pillow. I took one ring and put it in your fingers. After that, you do the same. We’re both smiling happily.

“.... Do you take.... as your wife and promised to be together trough difficult and the easy. Trough happiness and sadness. And your love won’t waver no matter what happened?”

“I do.”

“.... Do you take.... as your husband and promised to be together trough difficult and the easy. Trough happiness and sadness. And your love won’t waver no matter what happened?”

You stopped for a moment there without saying anything. Makes me nervous as seconds passes by. I was looking at you and I see something that I didn’t expected. Tears start to falls down to your cheeks. And finally I heard those words from you.

“Yes, I do.”

If this is only a dream... Please, don’t ever wake me up...

8th login – The Truth Of The World

I can only look at that scene...

 The scene where you are beaten by those wyverns...

I can’t move my body right now because my leg has been bitten by one of the wyverns. I can only clench my fist as I hear you writhing in pain.

It must be really painful...

But, why are you keep looking at me?

I couldn’t stand it...

Tears start to come out from your eyes...

You’re also making a smile...

Why..?

I can hear you saying something...

“I...ove...y...ster...”

What is it? I couldn’t hear it properly...

“I...ove...you...ster...”

What are you trying to say? Please stop trying to say anything and try to run...

As your eyes closed, I finally get your message...

“I Love you master...”

I could see that you still have some hit points remaining... you could still withstand the damage from this attack. But, why are you closing your eyes?