Descriptions

Shae is gorgeous, but I really wish she knew how pretty she is. She's a perfect blonde and beyond funny! That's all you need in life right? I'm jealous because she has the perfect curves. But of course being super skinny is always inevitably accompanied by being a sarcastic bitch.

Lydia is flawless and is the most photogenic person I know. Her long brown hair, naturally tanned skin, and slender body just add to her beauty. She knows how hot she is too, she's extremely self righteous, but in the funny way. I could see her having her own reality show. She's also vegetarian and a big supporter of gay rights.

Eleanor is such a fun person to be around. She's beautiful and funny inside and out. She has long brown hair and a skinny body; she looks like a model. I could see her being a comedian, but not a cheesy one, one of those really dirty stand up comedians.

Copeland is beautiful, outgoing, loud and funny. She's quick witted and a child at heart. When she's around there's never a dull moment. Her smile lights up the whole room. But she needs to show off her dancer like legs more, because those things are damn sexy.

Ashlyn is absolutely gorgeous. She's crazy, funny, but has no common sense. For example, freshmen year she decided to bring vodka to school, and got suspended. I don't know why she did it or how she got caught, but it makes a good story.

Ally is a blonde bombshell with a kick ass butt. She doesn't wear make up and doesn't even have to try to make guys fall for her. The problem is she will fall so easily for someone, and I hate it when she gets hurt.

We call Charlotte "Char". She's funny, sarcastic, and basically a straight bitch, but it works for her. She's a dancer, so obviously she just has to have that muscular body that guys are going after these days, but she's perfect and I love her to death.

Cory is the funniest, most carefree person I know. She's skinny, athletic, and plays volleyball. She's one of those people that you can't just not like. When the zombie apocalypse comes I will keep her with me, not for any skill reason, but just because she cracks me up. Yeah, there's defiantly no skill between the two of us; we'll probably die anyway.

Macy is tall and skinny with a dancers body. She's adorable, but has quite the attitude. I wish she knew how beautiful she is. She always beats herself down, but in reality she doesn't even need make up. She has so much natural beauty.

Kinsey is gorgeous and funny, but has no filter. No common sense what-so-ever, but in the funny way. She's actually really intelligent and somehow stays skinny even though she always has food! How?

Tatum is really adorable and funny. She has brown hair and is extremely muscular. She's sweet, but if you piss her off she can be a bitch.

Raelyn is super adorable, pretty, and funny. She's a great person inside and out, but if you're not her friend or you piss her off you'll probably be sorry.

(Okay I really wanted to just put up descriptions so everyone kind of gets a feel for some of the characters. It's not all of them, but oh well. On the side I have the characters if you want to know what they look like. Also Shae is the hipster Miley, before she cut her hair. (: xx)