Our hearts beat just for each other (Evan Peters fanfiction)

Taissa POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. My eyes opened in slithers. I looked to see who was calling but the number was unknown.

"Hello?" I said quietly, still tired.

"Taissa Farmiga?" A male spoke.

"Yeah?" I said climbing out of bed.

"I'm just calling to tell you that you got the part of Violet Harmon in American Horror Story." I nearly had a heart attack when the words came through the phone.

"Oh my god thank you!" I say very pleased."

"Congratulations! I will email you where and when to come to start filming." After that he hung up. I smiled brightly very happy that I was going to have my first major acting role.

My computer beeped, I had a new email from the man on the phone. The email read an address which is where I will be going to film. I read down and he said we were going to start tomorrow! Yikes, much sooner than I expected but none the less I am still very excited.

I went back to my phone and texted my friends the good news. Most of the replies read "congratulations:)" or something similar.

I walked into the kitchen to find my best friend Jenna who I share an apartment with.

"Morning!" I say more cheerful than usual.

"Were you touched by a unicorn or something? Why are you so happy at 7am in the morning?" She asked, obviously very tired.

"I got the part!" I blurted out.

"What? No way!" Her voice was happier now.

"Yes way! I'm going to start some filming tomorrow." she put down her cup of coffee and hugged me.

"Well done babe." I smiled. I looked to the photo of my parents on the kitchen counter.

"They would have been very proud of you." Jenna comforted me. I didn't want to remember them now. All it would do is bring me down.

--------------------

I could barely sleep because of my nerves for today, but I managed to get a few hours. As I woke up to the new day I turned to see my clock. It was 8:30! I had to be at the place we were going to film by 9.00! I hurried out of bed and looked in the mirror 'shit' I thought to myself. I looked like a zombie. I rushed into the bathroom and ran a quick shower.

When I got out of the shower I hurried to find some clothes. I made up my mind and just put on skinny jeans, a tank top and some flats. I decided not to do anything to my face, I just hoped the makeup and hair people would.

I grabbed my phone off my bed and ran into the lounge where Jenna was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"I hope I'm not late on my first day." I say as I reach into the fridge. No time to eat so I just grab a bottle of juice that we keep in stock.

"You'll do great, you're an amazing actress and they will all love you."

"Thanks Hun." I grab my purse of the counter and start to head out the door.

"Good luck!" She calls out. I smile and run down the apartment stairs out to my car. I insert the address of where I need to go on my gps. I get there surprisingly on time.

Just as I begin to walk to set I trip over a pothole and fall flat on my face. 'Very smooth' I say to myself. I feel someone's hand grab mine and pull me up. I look to see who it is. it's a guy who looks around my age, he has shaggy blonde hair and is wearing a printed t-shirt with jeans. He has green eyes that you could get lost it. We stare at each other for a few seconds but it feels like years.

"Is that my violet!?" I hear a man yell out. He walks up to us and introduces himself as Ryan. There's a loud crash coming from the set. He sighs and runs off yelling "who broke what now?!"

"I'm Evan." The boy spoke up. I turn to face him again.

"Taissa" I say with a smile.

"You play Violet right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Just a wild guess." he smiles, he has one adorable dimple.

"I play Tate." He continues.

"We're kind of in love." He says with a wink. I feel as if my cheeks are red, I hope he can't tell.