Starbucks!

MAYA:

This morning when I woke up I felt really happy because I knew magcon was here! It's 2pm and I decide to head out to Starbucks. When I walk in I notice there are guys starring at me.. I FREAK OUT WHEN I REALIZE ITS MAGCON! I ask them for a picture and they invited me to sit with them while I was drinking my salted Carmel hot chocolate. I try to act calm, Cameron Dallas asks me questions like where I'm staying , if I'm coming to magcon, etc. I lie and yes I'm coming even though I'm not sure if I am. They seemed a bit sad or worried so I asked them why and then told me there situation, I instantly invited them to stay at my grandmas house until they found a hotel , I mean she is leaving for a business trip for 1 month and I get the house! They all agree so I get there numbers and take them to her house , I melted inside when Hayes winked at me!!

Nash:

Maya seems like a very nice person so yes I agree to staying with her ! I could tell Hayes had a thing for her but I didn't mention it, we walked to her grandmas house who was so friendly and got us 3 large pizzas and told us the rules, she had to leave so around 4 the house was all to ourselves. Once we got comfy around maya and everything we started becoming loud and everything but she seemed to be having fun! This trip to Cleveland didn't start off the best but now I'm sure it will get so much better! I remember I followed maya on twitter so I go and favorite all of her tweets and she does the same to me. It's getting late so we all got ready for bed which is sad because we were having so much fun! I'm in a room with Matt and Hayes. The next morning...