Hotel no hotel

MAYA:

I wake up and check the time, 12pm my clock says. I smell bacon !! I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom to take a quick shower and braid my hair,I apply a little makeup too. I come out of the bathroom when I'm startled my Hayes who tells me there is a surprise downstairs! He grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs , I see all of the boys and a big breakfast they made for me to repay for the hospitality. We all eat then agree to go site seeing since it's there first time In cleveland. The weather warmed up so we decide to walk around , we go the the rock and roll hall of fame and visit Lake Erie! It was perfect !

HAYES:

After we finish site seeing I keep starring at Maya, she's so beautiful! We head back to her grandmas house and start looking for hotels, so many things are full since it's winter break and because of magcon. I really want to stay with Maya longer but everyone else seems to wanna go. Maya told everyone she didn't want us to go :( we felt the same way. She offers for us to stay with her the whole 3 weeks we are here and everyone seems to agree to it! We are staying! More time to make my move on her . I can't wait !

THANKS ILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THERE WILL BE SOME DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ! I love you all !