I can explain..

Maya:
"Hayes... I can explain" he looks at me for about 5 seconds, I can feel his anger through his stare. He slams my door and closes his rooms door that he's staying in and locks it. I look at Taylor and wipe my mouth, he says he's sorry and then walks out to talk to hayes. My feelings of guilt suddenly hit me and for some reason I felt more close to Taylor than anyone else in magcon, even though I obsessed over nash forever. You think you know them until they are actually staying with you for 3 weeks, or at least 2 weeks and 5 days now. I slowly tip toe to Hayes's room and try to listen in on tay and his convo

Hayes:

I feel like a lion ripped my heart out.. The worst part is that the lion was my best friend and betrayal hurts a lot. When Taylor came into my room and apologized it seemed like he felt bad for me and how I felt, but he wouldent take it back. I can't control my feelings so I know he can't too, but seriously ? He had to kiss her the same time he was supposed to talk to her about my feelings?!? Maybe I should of just went to nash.. Getting made fun of seems much better than this. He explained everything that happened and I just went on and I had forgiven him, I'm not a grudge holding person. But it was already 10am and bart was flying in today to set up magcon. Maya gets free tickets because of the hospitality. We all get ready to pick bart up from the airport and go to the rock and roll hall of fame to set up early! The car ride was so awkward since no one knew what happened except me, Maya, and Taylor. That's how it should stay. I dog want anyone knowing about this and I'm sure they feel the same way. I glance at Taylor and Maya and they are holding hands! It makes me so mad.. Almost enough to...

THANKS FOR 500 READS ON ALMOST EACH CHAPTER LOVE YOU ALL!! COMMENT WHO YOU SHIP MAYA/Hayes or Maya/ Taylor!!