memories are lost and never to be found

Charlottes POV

we run down to the river bank and Cody spins me around and starts stripping me so I start stripping him we slowly start making out.

And ... not getting into the details

Codys POV

We get into the river so Charlotte can get less muddy we dance around lile complete idiots

"Charlotte I love you with all my heart I wish we could get married right here right now"

"Cody I know I love you the most I love you to the moon and back and always will" Charlotte replied

Charlottes POV

we get out of the river because it starts getting really strong Cody helps me out amd just as he was aboit to get out he slips on a mossy stone and hits his head.

I try to get him out but the current is to strong he is lying face down I cant get him out, I run back to the house and get my dad he is furious that we were down by the river and were together he gathers a few people we all run down but Cody is gone we couldn't see him we searched and searched but couldnt find him.

Dads POV

I take Charlotte up to the house while the others kept looking she was horrible wouldnt speak all muddy and tears all over her face her mother took her from me and cleaned her up and I went back by the river to keep looking but when I got down there the others rushed over they said they found him.

Three weeks later

Codys POV

I woke up slowly not knowing where I am, im scared , a bunch of un familiar faces standing over me but only one I recognized.

"Mum where are we?

what happened?"

kiya-Codys mum replied

"you have been in a comma for three weeks you slipped in the river and your airways were blocked and you badly hurt your head"

"I dont remember anything just you who was I with?" Cody replied with a confused look on his face

"you were with your fiancé you were getting married the nexy day but yoube been unconscious"

Cody replied "fiancé? I have a fiancé?"

Charlottes POV

my phone starts ringing its Codys mum she told me he is awake  I get so excited I grab my keys but she says "there's one problem he doesn't remember you he doesnt remember anything.