Funtime Foxy X Funtime Chica

*This is my request to myself don't judge me. And also no one would request for this couple.*

Funtime Foxy was walking around the pizzaria for the first time and he heard from his 'good' old friend Ennard that his sister is in the scooping room and he wants Vixen *A.k.a Funtime Foxy* to go and check up on her. Vixen didn't want to go at first, but Ennard told him that she was prettier looking then the other women that they had. Also Ennard told him that she was dangerous just like him. Vixen put his hands behind his head and thought 'I wonder what she looks like? I hope its not another clown.....' Just the thought of having another clown came into Vixen's mind he looked disappointed. When he got to the scooping room. At first he didn't see anything, but then he heard a leg move. So Vixen walked over to the source and saw a chicken girl. She was mostly blue, black, and pink. Vixen blushed and walked backwards causing her from her sleep to wake up.

Vixen blushed deep red and said "S-S-Sorry!!!!"

The girl said while getting up "Its alright."

Vixen got a better look at the girl and saw that she was Funtime Chica!! Vixen jumped at Cece *Which it is her nickname* and said "I've missed you!!!"

Cece blushed and said while smiling "I missed you too."

Vixen felt himself wrapping his arms around Cece's shoulders and forcing her into the nearest wall. Cece went wide eyed and looked up at Vixen who had a evil smirk.

Cece ask with concern in her voice "W-W-What a-are y-y-y-y-you d-d-doing?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Vixen forced his lips onto Cece's and pushed more into her. Cece slowly closed her eyes and kissed Vixen back. Vixen took off Cece's bib and threw it  onto the ground. Cece took Vixen's bow tie and threw it. Vixen kissed along Cece's neck and making it slow and pleasurable as possible. Cece moaned from Vixen's touch o her neck. Then he went down to her breasts and played with them right before he sucked on them. Cece was gripping onto the rim on the window and was moaning. The more Cece moans the more Vixen while play with her breasts. Vixen played with Cece's breasts roughly about 6 minutes. He stopped playing with her breasts and started to suck onto the right breast. His tongue licked and tormented Cece's nipple. Cece stopped gripping onto the rim of the window and grabbed Vixen's head. Telling him that he is doing a good job. He continued for about 9 more seconds and went to the other breast and played with it at the exact same time. Cece was moaning at a very rapid rate. Vixen stopped after 10 seconds to allow Cece to catch her breath. Vixen raised an eyebrow and asked "You better?" Cece said while smiling "Yeah...." Vixen went down to her belly button and started to lick it. Cece let go of Vixen's head and regrabbed onto the rim of the window. Vixen stopped licking Cece's belly button and went down to her pussy and licked it from bottom to top. Cece moaned and became wet after every single lick that Vixen does. Vixen licked Cece about 30 times. Then he inserted two of his fingers and went at a fast rate causing her to moan. He went faster and faster after every single time Cece moaned he went faster. Cece said from moaning "Vixen...... I'm...... about...... to....." Right before Cece could finish she cummed for the first time. Then Vixen licked her ass and went back to kissing her. She tasted Vixen and felt her juices coming into her mouth. Then Cece went down to Vixen's 9 inch dick. She licked it and toyed with it just like what Vixen did to her breasts. Then she sucked on it to get some of his cum into her mouth. It tasted like sour entering her body then it became sweet. After a few more sucks she got off of Vixen's dick with a popping sound. Vixen forcefully pushed Cece onto the ground with her front into the ground. He inserted his dick and humped in and out of Cece at a extremely fast rate. Cece felt her pussy getting wet and she moaned very loud. Vixen went faster after every single time Cece moaned. They were going at a unbelievable speed. Cece said through moans "Vixen...... I'm....... about.... to....... cum..... again!!" After Cece said that both cummed and cum went all over the floor. Vixen slid out of Cece.

Vixen said while gasping for breath "I'm...... sorry...."

Cece smiled and said "Its....... alright....!"

~Meanwhile with Ennard~

Ennard was looking at the security footage and said "I'm going to kill him."