Toy Bonnica

*Request*

Toy Chica walked out of the parts and service room from breaking up with Toy Freddy. She didn't look happy at all.

~Flashback~

Toy Chica said as she was walking into the room "Hey sweetie!!"

Toy Freddy looked at Toy Chica and said "Hey....."

Toy Chica tilted her head to the side a bit and asked "What's wrong?"

Toy Freddy said with a stern voice "Toy Chica I'm breaking up with you so that I can be with Mangle. Now goodbye."

~Flashback ends~

Toy  Chica didn't see where she was going and ran into Toy Bonnie.

Toy Bonnie asked while looking at Toy Chica's figure "You alright?"

Toy Chica nods and said "Yeah......"

Toy Bonnie said while grabbing her hand "Follow me."

Toy Chica blushed and nodded. Both went into the basement and found no one there.

Toy Bonnie pushed Toy Chica into the nearest wall and said "I love you~."

Toy Chica blushed and said "I-I love you too...."

Toy Bonnie brushed his lips up against Toy Chica's and tried to take off her bib and panties. Toy Chica moaned somewhat at Toy Bonnie's touch. Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica's tongue's swirled around with each other. Both stopped after 5 minutes. Toy Bonnie kissed along Toy Chica's neck and kissed down to her big breasts. Toy Chica was blushing and was breathing for air. Toy Bonnie started to toy with her breasts until he started to suck on the left one. Toy Chica moaned in delight. Toy Bonnie stopped sucking on the left breast and went to the right. Toy Chica's hands tried to find something to grip on when she did she squeezed onto a table's side hard. Toy Bonnie stopped sucking onto Toy Chica's breast and kissed all the way down to her belly button. Toy Bonnie licked it and he kissed it. Toy Chica gasped for air. Toy Bonnie stopped licking and kissing Toy Chica's belly button and went down to her pussy. His breathing made Toy Chica shiver a bit. T.B. licked T.C.'s pussy from top to bottom. T.C. moaned in pleasure. T.B. continued to lick T.C.'s pussy until he inserted 2 fingers. He went at a fast rate. Every single time T.C. moans T.B. went faster. Toy Chica said when she was gasping for breath "I-I'm..... about...... to..... cum!!!" T.B. continued to hump T.C. until she did cum. Then he licked her hole and went back to kissing her. T.C. was trying to get air, but T.B. didn't want her too. When both stopped T.C. quickly got air and started to kiss along T.B.'s throat. She kissed T.B. until she went down to his balls. It was an 7 inch one. Toy Chica blushed and thought 'This one is bigger then Toy Freddy's 5 inch one!!!!' T.C. started to lick T.B.'s dick which made it twitch and made T.B. gasp for air. T.C. licked it until she felt liquid come out of it. She started to suck on it making T.B. gasp for more air. T.C. stopped sucking on it and got back up to kiss T.B.. T.B. stopped kissing T.C. and turned her around. He stuck his 7 inch dick into T.C. and started to hump her. It was slow until T.C. wanted him to go faster in which he did. T.C. felt herself about to cum again. T.B. also felt himself about cum. T.C. bit her lip feeling all the pleasure go in and out. T.C. screamed "T.B.!!!!!!!!" T.B. felt himself cum as well and stopped sending the pleasure into T.C.. T.C. turned to T.B. and slid herself out of him. T.B. fell onto the ground and T.C. lied down on top of him. Both were gasping for air.

~Meanwhile~

Puppet said while covering BB's eyes "I'm going to hurt all the Toys!!!"

BB asked while trying to gain his eyesight back "Why?"

Puppet said while removing his hands "Don't ask."

Mike said while walking into the security guards room "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!!?!?!"

Puppet grabbed BB and said while trying to make his escape "Never saw me!!!"

Mike said while watching Puppet and BB leave "Lies!!!!!"