Ennard X Mangle

Mangle was walking around the pizzaria again, but this time she got rejected by Foxy. Mangle sighed and thought 'How can a guy like Foxy be with that ugly chicken?' Mangle walked into the basement and saw nothing.

Mangle walked more into the basement and said out loud "What was I looking for again?"

Then she heard movement. Mangle turned her head so fast and came face-to-face with a mangled clown that right now in a worse state because his body was all over the roof.

The mangled clown said with a smile "Hello who are you?"

Mangle smiled and said "I'm Mangle you are?"

The mangled clown said while putting his body back together "I'm Ennard."

Mangle nodded and asked "What are you doing here Mister Ennard?"

Ennard was examining Mangle's body and said "Oh you know the usual."

Mangle raised an eyebrow and asked "The usual?" Then she felt Ennard kiss her. She returned his kiss. Both broke apart after a few moments.

Mangle asked while gasping for air "W-What a-a-are y-y-you d-doing?!"

Ennard smiled and leaned into Mangle's ear and said "Your now my slave~!"

Mangle blushed deep red and refelt Ennard's lips against her's. Mangle wrapped her arms around Ennard's neck to deepen the kiss. Ennard pushed Mangle up against a wall and put his arms around Mangle's body and sent his wires around her arms and legs. Mangle felt his wires and saw that the ones that were wrapped around her legs started to open. She looked up at Ennard and saw a evil smile. He sent 2 wires into Mangle's vagina. Mangle breathed in from the impact. Ennard noticed this and went at a fast rate. Mangle stopped holding in her moans and moaned out in pleasure. Ennard continued to hump Mangle with his wires until Mangle put her head onto his shoulder. Ennard stopped because he wanted the fun part to be last with his new found slave. Ennard kissed Mangle again and she kissed him back. Both stopped after a few seconds. Ennard went down to Mangle's breasts and toyed with them and then tortured them a bit. Mangle groaned in pleasure from Ennard's touch. When he was done toying and torturing her breasts. He started to suck on one while toying the other. He switched after a few moments. Mangle gripped onto a table that they were close to. Ennard stopped sucking on her other breast and went down to her pussy and started to lick it. He licked from top to bottom. Mangle continued to moan in pleasure and got wet. Ennard noticed this and said "Well, well, well what do we have here?!" Mangle blushed red as a tomato and said "Huh.......?" Ennard had another evil smile and said "Your wet my slave." Mangle looked away and said "Well ,I'm sorry if we girls get wet from allowing guys to play with our bodies!" Ennard stopped smiling and put one of his fingers into Mangle's ass and said "Your right about other guys, but I enjoy listening to women scream my name~<3" Mangle looked at Ennard and said "No, your the............ AHHH!!!!!" Ennard's finger started to hump Mangle. The further that Mangle talks back the faster his finger went and it went pretty fast. Mangle gripped harder onto the table and screamed out Ennard's name. Ennard smiled and said "See told ya!" Ennard stopped humping Mangle with his finger and took it out and licked it. Mangle felt his finger leave her body and looked down and saw a 10 inch dick up close to her pussy. Mangle's eye twitched and looked at Ennard with a somewhat tired look in her eye. Enard smirked and said "What you don't know what to do?" Mangle shook her head and bent down so that she came face-to-face with Ennard's dick. She played with his balls which sent chills up his spine and then she started to suck on his cock while playing with his balls. Ennard gripped more onto the table and breathed heavily. Mangle stopped after a while and got up to be kissed again by Ennard. She returned it and jumped on him. He put his dick into Mangle's ass and started to hump her. Mangle moaned in pleasure and started to hump Ennard back. Ennard made Mangle go doggie style and more of his dick went into Mangle's ass. Mangle felt herself about to cum. Ennard also felt himself getting close to cumming as well. Mangle felt herself cum and yelled "ENNARD!!!!!" Ennard also felt himslef cum and got out of Mangle. Mangle fell onto the floor and turned to Ennard who was also breathing heavily.

~Meanwhile in another room~

Mike watched the entire thing and got up. Then he said while leaving the building "I quit! I'm not going to waste my life watching that shit!!!"