The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

Book 1

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape a rigid caste system, live in a palace, and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon. But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her, and competing for a crown she doesn't want.

Then America meets Prince Maxon-and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.

Book 2

Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection, and to win Prince Maxon's heart. Now six girls remain, and the competition is fiercer than ever. But America Singer's heart is torn. Is it Prince Maxon-and life as the queen-that she wants? Or is it still Aspen, her first love?

Book 3

Entering the Selection changed America Singer's life in ways she never could have imagined. Since she arrived at the palace, America has struggled with her feelings for her first love, Aspen-and her growing attraction to Prince Maxon. Now she's made her choice . . . and she's prepared to fight for the future she wants.

________________________________________________________________________________

I started reading this book in middle school. The series was so popular that I had to wait til 8th grade to start on it. My parents aren't to keen on buying me books since I read them all in a day, and they say that it's a waste of money, but it's not. That's how you know the book is good, it's when you want to finish them in a day. These books are amazing. There are more of them but I haven't read them yet, I will soon though.