The Bad Boy's Mystery Girl

Layla Tanner. An sixteen year old girl with the dream of being a singer and actress.

And after her crush, the schools Bad Boy- Christopher Coon, is forced to go to an Ball that's thrown at their school.

But when Layla is forced to sing one of her original songs, her voice is amazing and Christopher knows that she's the one.
*****

I'm the average un-popular teenage senior girl, with two amazing best friends, Nate Mandoi.  And Ashley Mandoi is my ex best friend, also known as the mean girl.

This story is supposed to be about how the bad boy falls for the average nerd, but it's better and bigger then that. Yes the popular bad boy with all the secrets i wouldn't know about. I thought he was the rich selfish bad boy. But I was dead wrong. You know that saying?- Don't judge a book by its cover?' Well that's what it's like. He's way more then what I thought. And I want to know.

But he wants to know about me more. Because I'm the one that he is searching for. He wants to know who is his- Mystery Girl. And I'm 'The Bad Boy's Mystery Girl'.
******

What will happen between Christopher and Layla?
******

Hey everyone!,

I just want to let you know, that I'm in love with these kind of books. And there's a new movie called: A Cinderella Story: If The Shoe Fits, I literally really want to watch this movie, so I was inspired to write thus story, I hope you guys love it!!

Love, Always,

Yourr_Girr_Hannah_1