~Two Old Flames~

~Two Old Flames~

Christopher's POV

Did the most unwanted girl just punch me? Oh wait look at the ass! Dayumm...

I turn around, watching Chloe walk into the girls bathroom. I walk away, out to my car. I mean I'm not buying coffee now if she's here.

I walk over to my car, hop in, buckle up and start the car. I drive off to school, still thinking about this Chloe girl. Everyone says, that she's the goody two shoes who doesn't fight back, but I was just there two seconds ago, and it seemed like she was really pissed.
***
I walk inside the locker room, sitting down on the bench.

"Man! What's up with your face?" My best friend Christian asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a confused look.

"Look at your face." Is all he says.

I get up and walk over to the bathrooms, where there's a mirror and see that I have a black eye.

"Holy shit! She musta hit me hard." I groan.

"Who's 'she' ?" Christian and his brother Cody asks.

"Chloe Hunter. Punched me in the face, 'cause I called her a nerd. She got so pissed and punched me because I spilt her coffee on her outfit. " I reply, as they nod, then their eyes go wide.

"Did..." (Christian)
"You.." (Cody)
"Just..." (Christian)
"Say.." (Cody)
"Chloe..." (Christian)
"Hunter.." (Cody)
"Punched..." (Christian)
"You..?" (Cody)

"Yup. Never expected to be the girl who punches a guy. I mean she was fiinne. But did not expect that." I say walking away.

"Wow." They both say in unison.

"Well, I'm leaving. So see ya boys at lunch." I say, as they nod.

I start walking down the hallway when I see a fight going on, and people chanting: "FIGHT FIGHT."

I walk close enough to see and hear what's going on.

"Why the hell did you just punch my best friend? What has she ever done to you?" I hear Chloe's voice. I see Chloe and Brittany Charms standing in front of each other glaring at each other, while one of Chloe's best friends: Davina SinClairs, is holding her face in hurt, while hugging her and Chloe's other best friend: Claire Chase. Both Claire and Chloe are glaring at Brittany with so much hate.

"She's a whore. And she doesn't deserve to live. And don't get me started on how stupid she is." Brittany chuckles to herself evilly, flipping her hair. I always despised Brittany. She's a little whore who doesn't give a shit about anyone. Yes I hooked up with her a couple times, but that doesn't mean that I don't hate her or despise her.

"Fuck off bitch!" Chloe yells. When she yells, her voice is cracking and is laced with anger. Her voice is booming like she's had enough. Her chest is rising with anger. Her shoulders are shaking uncontrollably, tensing, with anger. Her eyebrows are furrowed in an angry emotion. Her whole face is literally- and I mean literally- full of anger as her face is beat red. Her hands are curled into balled fists, clenching like crazy. Her bright blue ocean orbes are now filled with anger, which is making her eyes turn completely black, which means that her anger has gone higher, and that she's about explode, she probably can't control what's happening, and Brittany, if she says ONE more word she is DEAD. And her nostrils are flaring like crazy.