Run

Running was something I never enjoyed too much. And that is exactly what I am doing right now. I can't escape this! No guns, no pocket knife, nothing. This guy is some rapist, or stalker, or both.
"You better run faster...I'm coming to get you" he says in a psychotic tone. I run through the woods like never before.
"I see you when you're sleeping" he informs me.
"Go away!" I scream at him. He just laughs and continues to chase me with whatever he is holding. I see a sidewalk and run faster towards it. I basically leap from the woods onto the sidewalk. I look over my shoulder and see him still running after me. I ran right into someone. I look up and it's Tord. He was on his phone and he just looks at me with a confused look while he holds his phone up against his ear. I'm literally holding onto him for dear life as I'm breathing my life out of my lungs. He looks over me and sees a man with a knife in his hand.
"Paul, were right around the corner" he says in his phone and hangs up. I raise an eyebrow as Tord takes me in the middle of the road. The man was getting closer and closer till a car pulled up right in front of him. Tord and I climb in the back before the man could come on the other side and get us.
We drove away and I was breathing heavily. Paul drove us back to the house and pulled up in the driveway. I stayed in the car and held my head in my hands.
"Who was that guy?" Tord asks me. I look up.
"I...don't know" I lied. I knew that man so well. He wanted money from me and I refused to give it to him. Three hundred pounds to be exact. I don't remember the reason on why he wanted it so bad though.
"But uh...thanks. What were you even doing down in that area?" I ask him.
"Just walking around" he shrugs. I nod and we get out of the car as Paul pulls away. We walk in the house and up on the stairs is the man we just ran away from. I groaned and sobbed, stepping back into Tord.
"What the hell? How did he get here so fast!" Tord asked surprised. The man laughed manically and started heading down the stairs to us.
"No! Stop! Just...Stop" I sobbed, sliding down the wall and hugging my knees. I hear a click and see Tord aiming a gun at the guy. The man froze but had a smirk on his face.
"Margrett, stand up" Tord ordered me. I did as told and stepped beside him.
"Take my phone out of my pocket and call Paul, tell him we need backup and he will know what to do" he told me. I was confused on how Paul would know what to do, but I didn't have time to ask. I grabbed Tords phone and put in his passcode (#hackerlife101) and found Paul's contact. I called and it answered almost instantly.
"Hello?" Paul said.
"Hey Paul, uh, we need backup" I said and looked at Tord, who was still aiming the gun at the still man. He hung up and I put Tords phone back in his pocket.
Not even five minutes and the front door burst open with a crowd of soldiers pointing their guns all over the place. I watched two men pin the man down on the floor and take him away. Just like that and everyone was gone.
"Did you know all of those people?" I ask Tord. He nods and walks away.
"Wait! How did you know them?" I ask.
"I used to work with them" he admits. I slowly nod my head in understanding.