Fine

It was a little rough to fall asleep. Edd, Tom, and Matt still don't know what happened. They went out somewhere when all of this happened. I laid in bed, staring at the dark ceiling. It was almost three in the morning and I wasn't tired at all. I enjoyed the silence though. I could actually think. I sat up when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart raced in my chest and I scrambled for a gun. It was so dark I couldn't see anything. Tripping over my rug, hitting the floor with a thud, my door creaked open. I shut my eyes so tight, hoping it wasn't Derek. I was picked up by the collar of my shirt and stood up. I slowly opened my eyes and Derek was right there, glaring at me. I could see my worried face in his green eyes.
"Give me the money" he demanded with a slow, deep tone.
"Okay....okay" I nodded and he let me go. I opened my nightstand drawer and pulled the money out. I turn around and he's gone.
"Wha-?" I question. I walk out in the hall and he's in Tords room.
"Hey!" I whisper-yell. He turns around and smiles with his yellow teeth. I look to make sure that Tord is still asleep, but he's not even in bed.
"Where's your friend?" He asks.
"I don't know! But why do you care?" I ask with an annoyed tone. He just chuckled and laughed.
"Found him" he said pointing behind me. I look behind me and see Tord standing in the doorway with a glass of water.
"Margrett, give me the money and I'll be on my way" Derek told me. I threw it at him.
"Bitch" I mumbled. As Derek was distracted by the money Tord mouthed me to duck. I bent down and Tord threw his glass at Derek's face. It shattered all over the place as Derek groaned in pain.

The cops came and arrested him. The others woke up and asked what happened. Tord explained it all when I went in my room and isolated myself. Six o'clock and Edd was up making breakfast. I sat in my closet holding my gun. Too be honest, I was terrified. Derek was stalking me. The cops found photos of me sleeping, cleaning, and cooking on his phone. He even had photos of me shopping and walking around town.

My closet door opens and I quickly aim the gun up. It was Tom.
"What are you doing in your closet?" He asks, pushing the gun to the side.
"Hiding" I boldly say.
"Breakfast is ready"
"Okay"
"You gonna come?"
"No"
"Margrett, he's in jail now. Your safe" he tries to comfort me.
"He chased me through the woods with a knife! He was gonna kill me!" I raised my voice.
"But he's in jail now"
"I still don't feel safe" I admit. He sighs and bends down to my level.
"How much sleep did you get last night?" He asked.
"Probably like...4 hours?" I say unsure. He grabs my arm and guides me up on my feet.
"Let's just eat, then you can come back and hide" he tells me.

"Just.Let.Me.Go!" I screamed. Tord had me pinned on the living room floor.
"You can't hide forever!" Tord yells at me.
"Yes! I can!" I shout back.
"Give me her gun" Tom tells Tord. Tord takes the gun I had in my holster and handed it to Tom.
"You'll kill us all if you get your hands on the gun, so we're only doing this to protect not only us, but you" Tord explains to me. I squirm around as I try to escape my situation.
"What is something she values that we could use against her?" Tord asks Edd.
"Her car...but we aren't going to destroy that" Edd starts.
"Jewelry?" Matt suggests.
"No...she doesn't wear any" Tom tells Matt.
"She loves money!" Edd says pointing a finger towards the ceiling.
"We're not gonna take her money" Tord sneers.
"Her jeans!" Tom spat with a lit up face.
"Hahaha yea! And her grey sweatshirts!" Tord laughs. I hit my head on the floor.
"No!" I cried. Edd ran up and grabbed some of my jeans and sweaters. Tord threw Tom his lighter and Tom flicked it on so a flame glowed.
"Okay! I'll stay out of my room!" I gave up. I valued jeans more than anything. Probably more than RootBeer. They all laughed with success as Tord helped me up.