Ness' Prologue

"Ness! Come home, it's time for dinner!" Tracy yelled through the phone. Ness always went out for walks with Paula. After defeating Giygas, they had a lot of time on their hands.

"Coming Sis!" Ness hung up the phone, "See ya later Paula, I have to get home for dinner."

"Okay Ness," Paula said, "Can you walk me home?"

Ness replied, "Yeah, let's go." Ness activated his Teleport ability and sped down the street, disappearing at the end of the road. Ness and Paula then appeared in Twoson not too far from Paula's house. Ness held Paula's hand as they casually walked down the street together. Upon reaching her house, Paula's father thanked Ness for walking her home and Ness received a kiss on the cheek from Paula. He blushes every time she does that.

Ness once again activated Teleport to head back to Onett, and soon reappeared in front of the drug store. Waving to all the townsfolk he saw, he headed up the trail to his house. Ness walked through the door right as Tracy was getting ready to call him again.

"Oh Ness, you're back! The steak has just finished cooking," Ness' mom stated. She began setting up the table. Ness sat down next to his sister and his mom brought the plates out. The smell of freshly cooked steak filled the room. King sat next to the couch and enjoyed the smell. Ness finished his steak first and tiredly headed for bed after saying goodnight to everyone. Right before he fell asleep, Ness felt a small tingle. A very very small tingle. But he just ignored it. "Couldn't have been much..." Ness thought, then fell asleep. Nearby in an open field, the ground rippled but only for a second. Something was up, and it was going to be a real problem.