Chapter 13 ~ Oh My...Arceus?

(Author's Note: SHORT CHAPTEERRR! You've been warned ;D ~Lia)

"Oh man, where am I?" Ash looks around, he saw nothing but pure white. "Hello?" his voice echoes. He sighs, as a voice startles him. "Hello, Ash." Ash clenches his fists, attempting to defend himself. "WHO'S THERE?" he shouts, frantically looking around. "It's me, Ash." the calming voice speaks. Ash relaxes his hands, and places them on the back of his head. "Uh, I meant specifically." he says. The voice chuckles. "Arceus."

     "A-Arceus?" Ash stutters. "W-What am I-I doing here?" His eyes widens in realization. "I'-If you're Arceus, does that mean I'm-" Arceus butts in, "Dead?" Ash crouches, "Oh man! Really?" He sighs, "What about Serena? Is she okay?" Arceus chuckles, "See for yourself." Suddenly, Ash sees an image, and soon, that image turned into some kind of visual. "Oh Serena..." he whispers. There, he sees Serena, crying, and mourning over his dead body." Ash takes his hat off, running his fingers through his raven-black hair. "I hate to see her like this." he says aloud, hot tears pouring down his face.

     "You may come back." Arceus says. Ash immediately stands up, placing his cap back on. "R-really?" he happily says. Arceus chuckles. "But promise me one thing." Ash nods, "Anything!" Arceus sighs, "You will fulfill your dream." Ash, confused, says, "Of...becoming a Pokémon Master?" Ash scratches the back of his head, "With all due respect, Arceus, I think I've already fulfilled that dream." Arceus sighs once again, "Oh, my dense Ash. I meant, Serena." Ash chuckles, understanding what he meant. "O-oh, you bet!" Arceus chuckles as well. "So Ash, are you ready to go back?" Ash nods, pumping a fist in the air. "Right!" he exclaims. "But, will I be able to come back to...y'know, where I died?" Arceus gives a hearty laugh, "It isn't that easy." Ash sweatdrops, "Oh, yea, that's right." Ash sighs in relief, murmuring, "The things I do for you, Serena. Don't you worry. I'll be back soon."

(Author's Note: So Ash has been revived. Applause! ~Lia)