Party time

I'm going to skip to gym. sorry it's just nothing happens in the other classes

My "clique" ad I walked down the hallway and to the auditorium which had stairs leading to the gym. we have an entire floor for a gym I know but it's because we train in wolf and human form. today though was human. So we separated from the guys and went into the changing room and put on our shorts and tanktops then came out.

I turned and saw Brittany and her group of blonde bimbos with their clothing two sizes small, and doesn't leave anything for imagination. They actually turned our pack logo into a belly shirt-like bitch dont. oh yeah our pack occupies this entire school, meaning the bitches leave me alone. but they do give me death glares because I warned my brothers about them

'Leo Alexander Logan look at those girls' 'woah they are hot' 'no they are slutty so don't go near them unless u want STDs' we had that entire conversation right infront of their faces they all turned beet red and stomped down the hallway(that conversation was from the past)

Coach mulligan made us ran laps(oh joy!) I was able to run 38 3/4 mile laps I keep the record! and my brothers have the record of boys they all finish together-56 3/4 mile laps.

The bimbos were all trying their hardest not to pant after their 20th lap but realized they should all walk to the water fountain and drink from the water like they were p**n stars because last time I checked the water isnt so good you have to moan loud enough for everyone to hear you-we have werewolf hearing we will hear you either way. Like wtf

Skip to end of day

"Guys I'm throwing a back to school party you guys in" justin inquired already knowing the answer. 'Yes go to party GO TO PARTY'skylar exaggerated 'hey I did not exaggerate jut making a request that you are bound to follow, I'm showing my enthusiasm' 'whatever sky' 'thanks rebby' ughhhhh

"Yeah justin I'm game" said Logan and we all nodded our heads showing we were coming to. the thing about Justin's house is we are really safe since it's 400 feet away from the territory line between us and the wild fire pack'mhm wild fire pack' skylar was bein whack today. so if there are any problems guards come right away.

We all exited the school and lizzy drive me home because there was football,lacrosse,soccer tryouts-my brothers have been the captains since freshman year-perks of being the alphas- so they always host then.

Lizzy's car us those cute little cars that can drive two people at a time. it's so cute and girly.She calls it ladybug.

We got in then went to grab a bite at a panini restaurant.I got the chicken avocado with mayo and lettuce bacon and tomatoes with cheddar cheese, and when it came out all warm and heavenly I almost passed out. I really like my food. lizzy got some kind of paninied wrap that smelled spicy-werewolf senses once again.

We left and left a 14 dollar tip because they were so good-I'm an alpha I can afford to splurge.

She dropped me off I hugged her and ran up the stairs. the party was at 8 so I have to be ready at 6 to go and help Justin setup. I went and took a shower,I had finished my essay for literature during free period.Seriously who gives out an essay asking to talk about the books you read over the summer!?!