Meeting the adonis

Just then probably the most mouth watering aroma struck me, my head whipped so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.
"LET GO OF HER NOW" said the deepest and sexiest voice I have ever heard, it made my insides rumble and my knees go weak.
'mate'
"Mate" said the unknown Adonis
Well obviously it's the alpha
WAIT MY MATE IS THE ALPHA SHIT
"but she is a rogue" the beta timidly replied - so much for the macho act
"don't u ever call my mate and your luna a rogue ever again understand I don't care if you are my best friend but one more false word to her and I will see to it you leave this pack" he said dangerously low
"um excuse me but what's ur name" I spoke up softly but trying to be seductive- hey he is my mate I have every right to
his eyes darkened and "Damien" was all he growled before grabbing my and roughly putting me against the tree behind me
"Oomph" I spluttered
"Shit did I hurt you" his voice laced with concern his eyes scanned my face to check for any signs of injuries
I went closer to his ear and wrapped my legs around his waist "no actually I like it rough" HOLY LORD WHERE DID THAT COME FROM..skylar 'sky I hate hate hate hate you, you are making me sound like a slut' 'don't worry I'm talking to his wolf ,his name is dean, he says they both like it' 'dean and Damien I like it' I unwrapped my legs from his waist and he growled lowly and pressed himself on me and said "babe i like feeling you against me, and I know you did too. Men leave I want to talk to my mate "
(Everytime I skip a line that's a new person talking Damien is gonna start the convo so here)
"Babe where did you come from, are you hurt,did my men hurt you, I swear il kill them if they did"
"No Damien" he purred at the sound of me saying his name and I smirked "I was at a party at a friends house and felt like taking a walk"
"So gorgeous what's your name "
"Rebecca "
"Hm Rebecca I like the sound of that"
'I like the sound of him saying my name don't u sky'
"So...."
"Don't mind me asking but what's your rank because you didn't seem fazed by my men"
"I'm the daughter of the alpha of the silver moon pack-my brothers will soon be the alphas. "
"Ah I got an alpha luna, sexy"
"Well as much as I love being with you I have to get back home "
"NO wait can u mindlink your parents I want to go home with you, talk to your parents and make sure you get home safe k babe"?
(He is sooo sweet aaah I can't even)
Okay sure
'Mom dad I found my mate he is the alpha of the wild fire pack we are on his territory now but he is asking for permission for just him and I to cross over'
'HONEY WE WERE WORRIED SICK' my mom said
'Sure honey il alert the guards that you will be crossing' at least my father answered my question
'Thanks daddy, I will explain everything later mom'