°G°shower time°G°

You came home from work and all you wanted to do was to have a relaxing shower. Gray wasn't home; he would probably be late again like Usual. You made your way to the bathroom and took your clothes off. You stepped into the shower and let the warm water embrace your body. You just stood there for about fifteen minutes when you decided to start wash your body. As you were humming or nah by the weekend. You heard a noise you ignored it and carried on washing yourslef. You opend your eyes and noticed gray looking smexxyy as fuckk. All of a sudden you felt two hands grab your waist and his lips on your neck, you let out a sigh. You turned around and kissed him. At it was slow but it quickly turned into a passionate and rough make out session. He started to remove his clothing his length was huge You were getting horny and wet by the time he finished removing his clothing from his body. You two made out for a while when he put his hand in between your legs and started rubbing your inner thigh and kept going higher. Fustrated you grabbed his hand and put it on your clit. He chuckled "patience princess" he started to lightly rub your clit in circular motion you moaned quietly and he kissed from your mouth down your neck and to your breasts. He sucked on your hardened nipple while he slipped two fingers in you. You grabbed his. Soft hair and moaned loud "Fuck Gray, ohhh god". He went faster, made his way down, and sucked on your clit. At this point, you couldn't control your moans anymore. You screamed his name repeatedly. "Gr-aayy, faster please" you begged and with that he shoved a third finger in you and went much faster and harder. "I-I'm gonna c-cum" you murmerd. Gray just went even faster and you came on his fingers. He removed his fingers and his mouth from your clit and got up. Your legs shook lightly when you two started to kiss again. You were just about to go down on your knees when he stopped you and told you "Babe, stop I want to please my princess tonight. I know you had a hard day". He kissed you again "jump baby" so you jumped and put your legs around his torso, never leaving his plump lips. He pushed you against the shower wall gently and slowly went in. You both let out a moan. You whimpered when he thrusted into you . "Gray baby please go faster," you begged. "You're so tight baby girl" he moaned huskily and went faster. "Ugghh I'm so close," you whisperd and he just nodded. "cum for me, baby girl" and with that you came around him and after a few more thrusts, he came in you. You both were exhausted and it took you a few minutes to catch your breath.He carried you bridal style out of the shower. He wrapped you in a towel and laid you in bed. You cuddled into his chest, wrapped around his huge muscular arms. He kissed your forhead and said "I love you so much babe"
"I love you more" "not possible princess" and with that you were both fast asleep in each other's arms safe and sound.

💕Do whatever makes you smile💕

💕xoxo~T💕