|G|Teach me|G|

You lived with the boys Grayson and ethan dolan together in a big apartment and since they were on tour you and your asswhole of a boyfriend broke up. you were getting frustrated. Sexually frustrated. You normally always had a boyfriend to pleasure you. You never had to do it yourself. But now when you were so horny and you didn't know how to do it yourself. You sat on the couch, pressing your thighs together and watching a episode of gossip girl trying to keep yourself busy so you didn't think of the aching between your legs and you hoped the boys would come home soon. You cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room and your own room and then the boys came. You ran to the door and hugged them both tightly. "I missed you guys so much. It was so quiet without you.," you said to them. "We missed you too.," said grayson. "Let's watch a movie!" ethan shouted. You all sat on the couch together and watched some random movie. You were pressing your thighs together again and you tried to relieve yourself a bit by rubbing your inner thighs. You shifted uncomfortably to try to create more pressure between your thighs. "Is everything ok Y/N?" asked grayson he noticed that you felt quite uncomfortable. "Yeah, everything's fine Gray." you said, faking a smile. As the movie ended you all went into your rooms and went to bed. You took all your clothes off and decided to sleep naked, hoping it would somehow help. something against the aching in between your legs. You just lay there and tried to fall asleep as gray came in with just sweats on his abs and muscular arms showing. You quickly tried to pull the blanket over your body but you failed. He closed the door and sat on the bed. "Now tell me, what's wrong. You can't lie to me.," he said and he was right, you couldn't lie to him. "I-I'm just a bit... I just don't feel very well. That's all." you stuttered. "You sure?", he moved his hand up your thigh, focusing on your pussy "I don't think that's all." He moved his hand higher and you moaned. You quickly covered your mouth, hoping he didn't hear it. "I know what's wrong. Why don't you just do it yourself?" he asked, chuckuling a bit. "I-I don't... I don't know how." you stuttered embarrassed. "Let me help you." he said and moved in between your legs. "No, stop could... could you just teach me how I can do it myself?" you asked, although the thought of him eating you out was almost unbearably sexy "sure baby" he said and moved behind you, your back against his chest. "First tease. Or play with those big boobs of yours, tease yourslef a bit or move one hand up and down your inner thighs.," he told you. You moved your hands over your nipples and squeezed them they instantly hardened, making you moan quietly. "Yeah just like that and now move one hand down and rub your clit lightly.," he whispered in your ear. He took your hand in his and moved it down. You rubbed your clit and you lay your head on his shoulder, moaning louder than before. You swayed your hips, wanting more. "Now move that pretty little fingers inside you.," he said. He took two of your fingers and moved them inside you. "Ohh myy goddd!" you moaned as you moved them in and out of you. "You're doing great, now go faster and try to find you G-Spot baby," he groaned into your ear, moving kisses up and down your neck. "Fuck,Gray!" you moaned, moving faster. You panted heavily and started clenching around your fingers. "Do you want me to help you finish?" he asked you, moving his hands to your breast, massaging them. "Yes, please." you moaned "call me daddy then baby" "y-yess daddyy" and with that he removed your fingers and replaced them with his own. "Ohhh god!" you moaned as his fingertips rubbed against you G-Spot perfectly in sync. Your legs began to shake and you arched your back, clenching your walls around his fingers. "Fuck daddyyyyyy! Faster! Fuck" you moaned loudly. He moved his fingers faster and kissed your neck again. "Cum for me baby" he whispered in your ear and that was all it took for you to come all over his fingers. "grayysson!" you screamed, grabbing the sheets. You panted heavily and he rode you through your orgasm. "Wanna taste?" he held his fingers in front of your mouth and you sucked on them, tasting yourself. He groaned as he watched you suck at his fingers. "Do you think you know how to do it now?" he asked you. "Yeah I'm pretty sure I can do it myself now. Thank you for the help." you said and smiled. He stood up and said good night. Just as he was almost out the door you asked, "I think you need a little help too." and giggled. "Your to sexy babe what can I do" "come here gray" he made his way to you and you pulled down his boxers straight away he looked confused but after a few seconds he realised what you were doing "I can take care of myself babyGurl" "I want to take care of you though" you replied before he could answer you started rubbibg your hands down his length you picked the tip teasingly "babbyy show me what that pretty little mouth of yours can do" he groaned just the right of him turned you on you started moving your head back and forth taking all of his length until he came "baby your so perfect" "I want you to be mine" you were shocked but overjoyed too "take me then baby" "already have" was the last thing you heard before you both from asleep.

I know this song is birthday sex but just go with the flow. If you want more please comment. These are basically just samples nd shizzle so yup hope you enjoyed✨👅

💕dreams can be reality of you belive💕

💕Xoxo~T💕