*G*Drunk*G*

You woke up to loud noises coming from downstairs and as you heard the TV, you knew it was Grayson You wished he wasn’t drunk again but to your amazement, he was. You stood in front of the TV and looked at him. You were angry and upset because he promised and he broke his promise like he does almost everyday he said he wouldn’t be drunk when he came home today. “Why?” you simply asked, waiting for a reply some sort of excuse. He put the can of beer In the trash and walked towards you. You pushed him away and stared at him angrily. “I’m sorry Y/N.” he said and looked down. “No grayson, dont try and act innocent you’ve been telling me this since weeks, I've have enough of it!” you said loudly. “Bwwabwy please, let me your boyfwend make it up to youu.” he said, coming closer to you again. He started kissing and sucking on your neck, making you moan quietly. “Grayson…” you moaned as you gave in. He smirked and took your shirt off "you told me not to act innocent babygirl. Before you could respond he licked your nipples and left kisses down your stomach and removed your silk robe in swift motion he also removed your panties,bra and shorts . He walked you to the couch and lay on his back. “Sit on my face with that fat ass of yours.” he said and you moaned a little biting your lip. You sat down, your pussy still a few inches away from his face. He growled and slammed you down on his tongue. “Shittttt baby boy.” you moaned as he licked your clit. He sucked at your clit lightly and then stuck his tongue inside you his tounge exploring your insides. You grabbed his hair and moaned loudly as he went faster with his tongue. You began grinding down on his face, rubbing your clit against his nose. He groaned, sending vibrations through your body. Moans filled the air. “Gray, I-I’m soooo close. Fuckkkkk!” you whimpered. He pressed the tip of his tongue against you G-Spot and you came. “Ohh myy god, babbyy Fuck don't stop!” you screamed as you came, your head thrown back and your eyes at the back of your head  closed. You were panting as you came down from your high. He smirked and turned you around quickly so you were lying on your back. He looked you deep in your eyes with love and passion you felt loved. The way he looked at you made you feel, as if you’re the only girl in the world for him. You smiled at him and he kissed you. The kiss was deep and rough your heart was beating rapidly. “I love you so much Y/N.” he said and stood up to remove his clothes. You watched his every move and adored his muscular body. He climbed back on top of you and kissed you again. He moved slowly inside you while you two were kissing. Once he was fully inside you he stayed still for a few seconds allowing you to adjust to his extremely large size, before he began to move rather slowly. You moaned into his mouth as he started to go in a faster motion. He kissed your neck and sucked at it, probably leaving a hickey or two making you moan louder than words can describe “You feel so good baby so tight ugghh. I love you so much.” he moaned, picking up the pace. “I-I love you too.” you stuttered. He moved harder and hit you G-Spot repeatedly. Until Your legs began to shake and you clawed at his back, defiantly leaving scratch marks. “G-gray.” you whimpered, you were so close at this point. “Just cum for me, let go babe show me how much I pleased you.” he whisperd/groaned into your ear. “FUCK GRAYSOONN!” you moaned loudly as you came again. You scratched your nails down his back and looked him in the eyes as you came. “Shit, Y/N.” he groaned as he came right after you. You two were panting heavily trying to catch your breath.Grayson lay next to you and you cuddled into his chest. “I’m so sorry Y/N, I love you so much with all my heart I would never ever do anything to hurt you.” he told you as you closed your eyes. “It’s ok, babyboy you chuckled I know you wouldn't I love you too.” you said. He began to play with your hear. Making you calm and relaxed. "I love you princess" was the last thing you heard. You laid in his arms. Smirking slowly drifting to sleep.

💕In the end you only regret the choices you didn't take💕

💕xoxo~T💕