Chapter 1🤙🏼

*Justin*
Sometimes I et the feeling like I'm all alone, like yeah I have a family that loves me, and a boyfriend that thinks the world of me, but I feel like sometimes I feel like I'm the only one there to take care of myself. My boyfriend lives in Maryland and my family are always busy with school and work. Plus the constant travel between my mom and my dad. When I feel like this usually I call up Rae just to talk but never about this. I think I need to start talking to him about it.
FaceTime "my babehhh❤️"
I click on it hoping he'll answer and he'll be alone. He does and he is. Thank God. "Hey Bae" he says in a cute voice "hi bub" I pause "I need to tell you something and it's really important" concern fills his eyes "what's up" a tear forms in my eyes "when you're not here even when you are, sometimes I feel alone in the world. Rae I know you love me and I know my family loves me, but we're different from other boys, we have to go through things they don't and they don't see what we go through and even when they do, they think it would be easy. It's not Rae it's the hardest thing in the world. I wish I just born in the right body!!" By now I was bawling my eyes out, I could barely choke out the last words. "My sweet little boy, I love you so much and don't you ever think you're alone, I'll always be here." He looks me straight in the eyes. "I can't take it, I'm coming to Minnesota" my eyes widen "baby no don't do that just for me" he's eyes soften "I'm doing this for us"

*the next day* time: 17:45
-still Justin's P.O.V-
I see that gorgeous face from my seat. We lock eyes and the world disappears, I run from my seat he drops his things and catches me as I jump into his arms. I love him. And he loves me. That's the way it is. That's the way it's supposed to be. "Hi baby boy" he greets me. "Hi babeh" I say back through the teas of joy
"You're not alone, see, I'm here" he says to me through our hug. We share a passionate kiss with people looking at us, some in awe some in disgust and some like it just melted their heart.

•••••••••••••

Okay first chapter done.
There was a fucking fire near my house, omfg😂😭
Also all those who watch dance moms, CHLOE IS COMING BACKKKKK