Chapter 2🤙🏼

Justin
I roll on my side to see my beautiful boyfriend right there next to me, I can't believe I'm so lucky, he is honestly the best thing I've ever seen in my life, those eyes, that hair, they way he laughs... at literally anything and everything, strong, caring. My favourite thing is when he puts his hands ever so lightly on my hips then rocks us, back and forth and back and forth. It's pure magic. His eyelids flutter open. "Morning butterfly" I say to him, he leans over and gives me a morning kiss it's so delicate yet filled with so much passion. How does he do it? "Morning babe" we stare at each others eyes for a while. "You leave in 4 hours" I plainly state. "I know" he says it with as much sadness as me. "Let's not talk about that right now though" I say, "okay, how about we watch a movie, or go to the park, or just off the top of my head... pack all my stuff and move to Maryland?" Raegan laughs at me hysterically. "Baby, you'd need consent from your parents, which we don't have considering your mom isn't exactly supportive of us" (a/n I know she is, it's just for the book) "I know, but, you're 18, I could try and convince them that this is a good idea, here watch" I pull out my phone and ring my mom "hey Jay" she says "hey mom, I was wondering if you could come to dad's house for an hour or so, there is something I want to talk about" it takes a while for here to reply "okay, when?" "Now?" I say it almost as if it's a question. "I'll see you in 5"

5 minutes later I have my dad sitting at the table waiting for mom "hey guys I'm here" she sees Raegan and stops dead in her tracks "hey Raegan, can I see you for a moment?" I look at him, he looks at me and nods, "I'll be back Jay" he says to me and follows my mom out of the room.

Raegan
"So Raegan" she starts off "you really love my son?" I take a deep breath "I love him more than words can describe" she nods "I want to make something clear" I get scared and anxious when she says this "I don't not support you because you're gay, being gay is fine, I don't support long distance relationships, they never work" "with all due respect, ours does and that's kind of what we wanted to talk to you about, so may we go back in?" She nods and we walk back to Justin and David. "Mom, Dad, you know I love Raegan and he loves me, and I was thinking, our long distance relationship is hard, so maybe, if you guys agree, I could maybe possibly move to Maryland? I know this is hard and tough decision to make, but I'll come down every couple of months I promise." Mr and Mrs Blake (I know they aren't married in rl, and their real last name isn't Blake but just go with it😂) looked at each other with tears in their eyes. "You're 17 Jay" mr blake says "yes but Rae is 18, and I think, maybe because of the whole long distance thing, this will be better in the long run" Justin really wants this to happen. So do I. "Yes" mrs Blake announces and just runs into my arms "thankyou so much, we love you guys"

I've decided to make this a book instead because that's kinda how it's going😂