Nine

The next day

(Y/N) POV
I was putting Matt down for his nap he loves them when I get a call from a unknown number. Who would be calling? Mark maybe. "Hello this is (y/n) speaking." "Hey it's Mark I was thinking that maybe we could go for that lunch tomorrow at like 10 maybe?" "Ya that sounds good where should we meet?" "How about the little dinner we went to when we where in high school?" I really don't want to go there again. "Sure see you then." "Wait um I have to ask you something." "Yes Mark." "Can I bring Amy?" Why ask me that it's your girlfriend your life I don't care. "Ya I would love to meet her!" "Ok see you then (y/n)!" We say our goodbyes and hung up.

Next day because time skips are the best!

Mark POV
I get up and it's about 7:30. I look over to see Amy sleeping looking pretty but sometimes I wish she was (y/n) I remember when it was (y/n) and I having sleepovers.
Flashback
"Mark let's have a sleepover!" She looked at me. "Ya sure let's do it."
We get back to her house and her mom and dad look at me like I was there own so they really didn't care that I slept over with (y/n). "Ok let's go to bed it's like midnight." "Ok where you want to sleep?" "On the bed duh." "Fine but if I kick you out by accident it's your fault." "Ok." I was up till three just looking at her sleeping it's a little weird I know but there was something about her I could not get even if I tried.
Flashback over
I get up and let Chica out and head for the shower. I wash everything and get out and get dressed in my lucky flannel and some black pants. I get Amy up and she gets ready, I told her about (y/n) but not what she looked like because if I did then I would be a dead man I know how you women are!

Time skip to lunch

Me and Amy get there and we see (y/n) and Matt dancing with their music on in the car waiting for us I am guessing but I know that song it's called Faded or something like that Amy see me staring and hits me on my arm and I stop, I go over to them. "Hey guys!" They stop and (y/n) looks at me with a smile, god that smile makes my heart melt. "O hey Mark sorry we got here a little bit to early and so Matt was bored so we started doing this, after awhile of being a mom you don't really care how others look at you." "Ya it's fine it looked like you guys were having fun do you want to go in now?" "Sure." She turns off her car and locks it and lets Matt take her hand when going in. "So I forgot this is Amy, Amy this is (y/n) and her son Matt." "How do you do Amy?" "Hi miss." Omg Matt your just so cute!" "Hello I am Amy marks boyfriend." "Ok Amy they know that." "Sorry."

Amy POV (didn't expect that did ya)
I don't like how he looks at her and act I hate it. Mark you are mine and only mine got it. We sit down and start to talk a small bit. "So Amy how are you?" I look at (y/n) and Matt. Douse she think that Mark likes her ya right! "I am good how about you?" I really don't care but let's make nice. "I am kinda tired actually was up a little bit late because Matt had a nightmare." "(Y/n) I wish you told me that we could have done this a different time!" Mark was looking at her so gently like she was a kitten who had lost its mother and I don't like it. "No no it's ok I am fine I am used to it.

After lunch

Mark POV
Me and Amy get home and I go and let Chica out. "Hey Amy can I ask you something?" "Ya what's up?" "What you think about (y/n)?" Will I think she's....." I did not expect her to say that.

What did she say about you? Was it nice, was it mean? You will find out next time hope you enjoy!!