One More Time (Sequel to How Do You Catch a Falling Star/Nash Grier)

LISTEN CLOSELY!

Do not read this book if you have not read my first book; How Do You Catch a Falling Star, a Nash Grier FanFiction.

Basically, go read it! Kay? Yeah!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The breeze got chillier so I stuck my hands in my pockets. I never took my eyes off the ground.

My fingers grazed over some sort of paper in my pocket that I pulled out to examine.

A photo.

The one me and Livi took with her Polaroid at the hospital. Oh how I wish those days were back.

My tears lightly fell onto the delicate piece of paper. I hadn't seen it since that night. I see how happy she was.

I wish I could make her that happy again...

I look up to the world. My eyes land on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Dark brown eyes, dark brunette hair, dark skin, perfect shaped lips that were perfectly pink, short eyelashes, completely matching outfit, necklace on her neck...

When her eyes met mine I almost passed out.

"L-Livi?"

I felt like lunging at the image of my beautiful girlfriend before it all went wrong. But it would end like always.

Running for her with hopes it was real, but it being sickening hallucinations.

Fuck life, am I right?

The first few times this horrid event happened, I broke down in tears, whether it was alone in my room or in the middle of a crowded street. I couldn't stand being so far from her.

I never even got to tell her how much I loved her and appreciated her! And all of my feelings are still growing with every fiery burning moment I miss her delicate self...

Surprisingly, I carried on with my walking down the busy sidewalk. I stepped on every crack in the rough cement I passed, hoping it would break my back instead of my mom's (A/N step on a crack, you break your mom's back am I right? No? Okay back to the story).

I wish I could have a few moments with her, just to kiss her soft warm lips one more time. One more second to spill out the words that I felt more than anything for her; I love you.

But I can't. And I hate that. I hate this I hate that and everything that reminds me of Livi I hate it. The memory of her is so amazing but when I realize the ugly depressing truth, it's like the moment I lost her all over again. And that's what I was. Depressed. My heart aching and sinking into my stomach, shattering into billions of pieces that can't be repaired.

Once again an empty black hole punctured the place in my heart that only my dear Livi perfectly filled. I was an unsolved puzzle with one missing piece. It all makes sense. I'm worthless without her.

Nothing makes me happy anymore. Smile nor laugh. I don't get the warm feeling in my heart that you're supposed to get when your in love, though I am more in love than anyone else in the world. Though I can't have the one I love anymore.

She is too young to be gone, and I was too young to lose her.

And on this cold winter day, I want nothing more than to be with Livi.

I gave up, and let my thoughts of her warm my mind as I lazily sat on a cold bench. Thoughts whirled around, of only one thing, and you could probably guess what it was.

Usually I would hate myself for thinking of this beloved beautiful magical blessing to the world, but now was an exception. I wanted to feel the warmth in my heart and know that she loves me. Want to hear the blissfully sweet words come out of her mouth and tell me that she feels the same way about me as I do her. I hope she does, but I'll never know. And something is screaming at me that she gave up on me and let me go. I refuse to believe that accusation that my own mind made up.

I put up the icy walls on my heart that I had to struggle to take down from Livi. I remember getting to her...

*flashback in Livi's POV*

I put my arms around Nash's neck. Leaning in to kiss him, I turned and pushed him into the water.

He surfaced and wrapped his arms around my lower back. I looked into his baby blue eyes. They were perfect. I got lost. I couldn't look away. He had me in his little trap. He was melting the walls of my heart and pushing himself in, and I couldn't stop him. But I didn't want to.

*flashback over*

That was the day I made us an official couple. If only I didn't have to lose her, I could've made our one year anniversary that has already passed, amazing. Sadly but surly, chances of that are gone.

I'll never be with another girl. I'm always for Livi. My star.. The day I caught my falling star.. The day it all changed.

*flashback*

My thoughts were stopped by a scream. I looked up and Livi was falling from the second story.

"LIVI!" I yelled louder than I ever have.

My instinct came and I ran. I ran to her and I ran. It was in slow motion. Time was frozen. If I don't save Livi, she will die.

Just in time, Livi pounded down into my arms. I caught her. I can't believe it, I did it.

*flashback over*

I smiled at myself. First smile in awhile.. I know why I was smiling. Me and Livi's cliché relationship. It was typical love story, but perfect. I saved her life and then we fell in love. Cheesy now that I think about it, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

As much as we used to say our relationship is perfect, I know now how fucked up it really is and was. But she was perfect and that's all I needed.

All I really needed was to be with her my whole life, every second of it.

My gosh, my memories with her are making me cry.

Before I knew what was happening, slow tears ran down my red cheeks. I miss her so much..

"Are you okay?" A squeaky voice asked me.

I looked up to see a girl sitting there. She was little, maybe 7 or 8. But what struck me the most, is that she was bald.

"Yeah.. I'm okay," I smiled at her. "Where is your mom?"

"She's talking to a person over there. I decided to come sit and then I saw you crying. I'm Poppy! What's wrong?" She smiled at me.

"Well, Poppy, I miss my girlfriend." I shakily answered, trying to hold back my tears.

"What's her name?" She said, scooting a little bit closer to me.

"Livi,"

"Pretty name!" She squealed. "I knew someone named Livi! She played with me at the hospital, we were both sick," she motioned to her head, "but I don't know where she went."

"Poppy, let's go." Her mother reached out her hand and gave me a polite smile before walking off with Poppy.

Poppy knew Livi..my Livi.

I accepted the thoughts in my mind about her and her utter beauty. Being perfect without trying.. Having the biggest heart ever. Bigger than anyone's.

All I want is for her hand to fit perfectly in mine again.

Why can't I have that?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N)

Tearrrrssssssss. This is so sad, but it shows Nash's real love for her. But I hope you enjoyyyy.

-L