Chapter 2

Once again, I got out of bed after having awful nightmares.

God there wasn't a second I didn't think of my precious Livi...

The wood floors felt cold against my bare feet as I slowly walked across my room.

Depression isn't fun.

The days drag on and on and nothing gets better and every second of your life you hope it will.

Soon enough my hope will be gone and depression will have taken me into the arms of the dark but there won't be cookies.

It will be as dark and dreary as it seems.

Livi is the only reason I'm still here, because I know she wants me to stay strong. Some part of me just wishes she had taken me with her because I hated seeing her in pain in that hospital.

The pain of the night she died, the necklace I had gotten her, clutched in her small, pale hand.

I had that necklace buried with her. It would always be a reminder of her beauty.

All I had left were pictures of her perfect face.

I looked at all the photos I collected of me and Livi up on my bulletin board.

There were photo booth pictures of us smiling and laughing together and other pictures of us holding hands and kissing in front of the fireworks on the Fourth of July. Then there was one of her smiling and pointing to her bald head the day she got it shaved. I loved that day.

A small tear fell out of my eye as I saw the picture of me sleeping by her hospital bed, where she was sleeping too.

I reached out and touched the smooth surface of it and for a second I smelt her wonderful smell and treasured the imaginary feeling of the skin of someone who loves you touching your skin. No feeling in the world could be better.

I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes closed.

Please come back Liv. It would be a miracle.

I'd give it all just to see your face...

"Nash! Someone is here to see you," I heard my mom say outside the door.

Who would come see a wreck like me?

I dragged my feet down the stairs and looked up when I was at the bottom step.

"Morgan? Maria? Nickolai?" I asked confused. "What do you want?"

"Nice way to greet some people you haven't seen in months." Maria rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" I repeated, just wanting them to leave.

"You'll never guess what's happening." Morgan cheered happily.

I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"Don't act that way when you could possibly have Livi back." Nickolai smirked.

My eyes shot open and any asleep part of me woke up. "A-are you serious? That's impossible! How?" An excited tingle explored my body.

"There was this guy on the news who can make people come back to life! It's all over everywhere! But he doesn't take money as pay." Maria explained.

"His name is Cadence Evans." Said Morgan.

"B-but, sh-she's d-d-dead," I said, voice rattling.

"We have to try!" Nickolai exclaimed. "I love her too, you know. So do Morgan and Maria. Along with Alison, Meg, and Elena." He said.

"O-okay," I stuttered. "Let's go." I said more firmly. "Let's get my baby back."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMG sorry for the long wait!!!

lol so yeah, Livi may come back!

Are you excited?

Comment here for an update!

Also, should I do a chapter on here of Livi's funeral? Or nah?

ily all!

Read my Matt FanFiction, Two Can Play at This Game!

-L