Chapter 4

I really have to find out how to get Livi to be mine again. How am I the only one who remembers out amazing past?

To make it all worse, I have to evidence we were ever together. Absolutely nothing. All things we did together were erased from memory and the real world. Her grave is a patch of dead grass now.

Cadence disappeared apparently. I'm the only one remembering things. I'm the only one who knows about our love that was supposed to last forever.

I'm seriously thinking about never leaving my house again. At least Livi is back, at least my baby is happy. At least she can be happy even when I'm not.

I paced around my room, aggravated. Why did things end up this way? For me? Why me? Why couldn't Livi and I love happily ever after with a cliche love story but it would be perfect for us. Never ending love. It's all I want to give her but I can't.

She probably likes Taylor now. Since she can't remember anything with me.

My life sucks.

Livi's POV:

Nash talking to me a few days ago hasn't left my mind. That kid and I are enemies. We hate each other. Then he just comes up to me like we love each other or something.

Something does feel weird when I'm near him. Something makes me feel like there's more between us than hate. More that I can't remember.

A pounding headache hits me and I hold my head. Oh my god this is awful.

I lean on my dresser for support. My hand knocks over my jewelry box and spills everything out with a loud crash.

"Fan-freaking-tastic," I mutter.

I lean down and pick up the tangled mess of bracelets and necklaces. One catches my eye that I haven't seen before.

It's a shooting star. The thing I loved when I had cancer and I still do. Where did I get this? It's...beautiful.

Something about it makes me think of Nash, but I quickly get him out. I hate him, remember?

Nash's POV:

The next day I saw my beautiful Livi from a distance. Gosh I miss being able to hold her in my arms.

I saw her walking in the hallways. Her necklace caught my eye. I gave that to her! I-I gave that to her! That was my gift to her! Is this a sign? Does she remember? What's happening? Am I getting too excited?

She doesn't give me a second glance so I guess nothing has changed.

This really does suck.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hii.

There's probably not gonna be many more chapters. This is just a short second book. Like one or two more chapters and I'll write an epilogue.

Thanks for reading though!

-Lxx