one.

"every time I think I won, I seem to be wrong. '' 

as I saved the post to my blog I put the music on my iPod a little harder, just so I didn't have to hear the screaming and the fighting downstairs. The fights of my mom and stepfather seemed to get worse and I couldn't take it anymore. I hated him, but the urge to actually do something to him was getting stronger and stronger. The way he treated my mom was just unacceptable. My mom meant the world to me, and nobody had the permission to hurt her. I grew up only having a caring mother, and I wasn't letting anybody hurt her. I hated him for what he did to her, but I also hated him for what he did to me. When even the music could get over the loud altercations I started to get angry. I wasn't sure whether I was angry because I actually was, or just because I couldn't concentrate nor sleep for weeks because of this. I threw my iPod away from me and my pencil fell on the ground. I literally hit the door open , I rushed downstairs, and walked into the kitchen. " CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ? "  my mom looked at me, trying to warn me for my stepfather. But I wasn't afraid of him, not anymore. If he'd hurt me , I'd go to the police and he wouldn't have anything left. As he turned around and looked at me, I saw the angry glance in his eyes. But I wasn't going to show any fear. " You should leave her alone, now. " He came closer and looked me in the eye " and what are you going to do about that?" " probably nothing much, but I won't just stand here , and listen how you judge her for everything she does. my mom actually cares about any of us, but I'm wondering to what extent yóu actually care about any of us, except for yourself. You're heartless."  " yes, and you're a little spoiled brat"  "oh really , I am? Well, that's pretty fucking funny because the only brat I see here isn't me"  that was what actually made me angry. He, as a man that always got whatever the fuck he wated, whenever the wanted, dared to call me a spoiled brat? Isn't that just funny, how somebody who hasn't ever had anything special, not even a normal family, was a spoiled brat, and the one that always got what he want whenever he asked for it wasn't ? " shut up, I don't even have to like you at all."  my mom couldn't take it anymore and I could see him getting furious, aggressive..  but I didn't want to let him win. " If you have a problem with any of us, you might as well just go away & leave us, but you just love all the drama, Tom. We all know you do."  As I turned around to leave again, go upstairs because I decided I'd be better to go to my room again, I couldn't help but walking "accidentally"  against one of his many AA-drink bottles, which fell on the ground and I had to inhibit a little grin.

-okay,  I had been rude but I couldn't keep it in any longer, I lost all of my respect for him and I had rather called him names than any of the things I did now, but I knew this was a better solution. Okay, I could've just said nothing, and just let it go.. but the way this man was treating my mother , wasn't acceptable..

~~~~~~  that's the first chapter. let me know what you think! <3 ~~~~~~~