five

Days passed as the scars and cuts on my wrist got multiplied. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and felt how the tears slowly streamed down my cheeks. I hated myself, I hated my face, my body. I hated  how my hair looked, I hated how fat I was, I hated everything about me. I didnt want to, I never wanted to let the bullies get to me again.. but, since I was 6, they had always told me how ugly, fat and worthless I was. But I just couldnt help it, again I hated myself.. once again, I let them get to me.. I walked the other side of my room and I went to my blog to write everything down."I  feel like I'm standing on a cliff, every time someone says something, another bit of the edge of the cliff crumbles away. I keep on taking steps backwards to save myself from falling, but it seems like taking those steps is getting harder and harder. It feels like my feet are glued on the ground or something.. Honestly, I cant think of anything else than cutting, or even better; ending it. Justins' words made it all so clear... I wasn't worth it.. NOBODY would miss me anyway.. he was right.. And yes, I'm fat, they were right about that too.. I wanted to lose weight , I have been trying my hardest for years.. but it didnt went that well. not well enough for me, atleast. I lost like 17 kg, in basically a few months, that could have gone so much better, right?  the days were getting harder and I felt lonelier each and every passing day. I couldn't take only having my internet friends. Lunaze was away for a few weeks.. I could only sit here, watch my mom and stepfather fight and such.. Why was it that people over the internet could like me, and people in real life hated me? I don't know.. I really don't..